Dewsnips honesty called into question (split from KKH thread) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dewsnips honesty called into question (split from KKH thread)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I know everybody is very touchy and on edge given the last month or so but I literally just said that it’s interesting Dewsnip stated KKH is going back to Villa to play for their first team, either he’s not telling the truth or Villa haven’t told him the truth. It’s one of the two. I didn’t say “Neil Dewsnip is a massive liar and Simon Hallett should sack him”. Chill.

• Haha
Reactions: Lancastergreen
Feb 8, 2005
I know everybody is very touchy and on edge given the last month or so but I literally just said that it’s interesting Dewsnip stated KKH is going back to Villa to play for their first team, either he’s not telling the truth or Villa haven’t told him the truth. It’s one of the two. I didn’t say “Neil Dewsnip is a massive liar and Simon Hallett should sack him”. Chill.
I’m just interested as to the reason behind the fib, if it was one.
Is that not calling him a liar, with a let out at the end?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
You've a very short memory.
I don’t really understand why Dewsnip felt the need to fib about KKH being recalled to play for Villa

Anyway, I'm bored now. Let's move on.

Feb 8, 2005
This thread is supposed to be about KKH.

No further comment from me about Neil Dewsnip, who has shown nothing but honesty and straight forward answers to questions when asked, with maybe a bit of comedic content included, and does not deserve to have his commentss questioned by a supposed club supporter and negative keyboard warrier for all to see.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
This thread is supposed to be about KKH.

No further comment from me about Neil Dewsnip, who has shown nothing but honesty and straight forward answers to questions when asked, with maybe a bit of comedic content included, and does not deserve to have his commentss questioned by a supposed club supporter and negative keyboard warrier for all to see.

😂😂😂

Far more of my posts are positive than negative but OK pal.

Feb 8, 2005
😂😂😂

Far more of my posts are positive than negative but OK pal.
You are having a go at Dewsnip. You are having a go at Foster.

That is the whole of the footballing staff (except Nance) that we have.

Do you support this club or are you one of those that like stirring it up when the chips are down?

You seem to be the latter, as far as I am concerned.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
The current flavour of the month ITK on twitter has been saying about Dewsnip lying. Probably why Cobi thinks it since so many of his opinions are just others recycled from others.

Important to remember, not everything on social media is true.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
"Plymouth Argyle have been told that Kaine Kesler-Hayden has been recalled from his loan spell by Premier League title challengers Aston Villa to be involved with their first team squad."

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
It really isn’t that deep. Like politicians, managers and DOF’s lie all the time for a variety of different reasons. Leaving a player out of the starting 11 because they’re leaving = “He’s picked up a knock”. Getting asked as a manager if there’s anything in a rumour about you going to another club = “There’s been no contact”. And so on and so forth. I’m just interested as to the reason behind the fib, if it was one.
if is a massive two lettered word innit?