Dear Simon | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dear Simon

May 16, 2016
up_the_line":1byw0riu said:
Guiri Green":1byw0riu said:
up_the_line":1byw0riu said:
IJN":1byw0riu said:
I bet you live in a 'fun' house.

To be that vitriolic at 0530 in the morning??!! :thumbs: :sad: :facepalm:

I'll be out in 15 minutes, enjoying the wonrderful weather, playing golf, looking forward to seeing my granddaughter.

You? Kicking the cat, making up new names for decent folk, and probably looking out off your window hoping to catch a glance of someone tripping over.

Get a life man, the world's depressing enough (Sri Lanka etc) without sad muppets like you spreading their 'wit' around the internet.

Argyle ARE crap, we get that, but why on earth do you and your kind (mouth breathing life suckers) get off on making it even more depressing?

I was in Sri Lanka a few years ago. Beautiful country. Amazing people. I was truly saddened by the news over the weekend. I'm really not sure what it's got to do with someone posting about their football club in Plymouth though. It is possible to separate things from one another. Actually I think it's a bit cheap using a tragedy like that on here to be honest.

FYI today I'll be off for a run in the afternoon to prep for a half marathon, then I'll be doing some illustration work following a successful small exhibition in London, then maybe I'll start planning me and my partners route for our up coming hiking holiday in Northern Albania (we had a lovely walk through Lydford Gorge this weekend)
Oh and if you want you can pick up a copy of Football Weekends magazine in WH Smiths on the 25th to read my account of the Kraków derby.
Is that enough of a life for you?

Sounds like quite a fulfilling life (some might consider it nerdy), hope your Derby report isn't so damning as your style on here. Not exactly selling yourself well.

Makes one wonder why you bother to make the time to keep this site interesting. Is it a Hiking thing - Big Boots ?

Come again? Big boots?

Lord V Neck is ok ?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Guiri Green":32fy3eb7 said:
up_the_line":32fy3eb7 said:
Guiri Green":32fy3eb7 said:
up_the_line":32fy3eb7 said:
IJN":32fy3eb7 said:
I bet you live in a 'fun' house.

To be that vitriolic at 0530 in the morning??!! :thumbs: :sad: :facepalm:

I'll be out in 15 minutes, enjoying the wonrderful weather, playing golf, looking forward to seeing my granddaughter.

You? Kicking the cat, making up new names for decent folk, and probably looking out off your window hoping to catch a glance of someone tripping over.

Get a life man, the world's depressing enough (Sri Lanka etc) without sad muppets like you spreading their 'wit' around the internet.

Argyle ARE crap, we get that, but why on earth do you and your kind (mouth breathing life suckers) get off on making it even more depressing?

I was in Sri Lanka a few years ago. Beautiful country. Amazing people. I was truly saddened by the news over the weekend. I'm really not sure what it's got to do with someone posting about their football club in Plymouth though. It is possible to separate things from one another. Actually I think it's a bit cheap using a tragedy like that on here to be honest.

FYI today I'll be off for a run in the afternoon to prep for a half marathon, then I'll be doing some illustration work following a successful small exhibition in London, then maybe I'll start planning me and my partners route for our up coming hiking holiday in Northern Albania (we had a lovely walk through Lydford Gorge this weekend)
Oh and if you want you can pick up a copy of Football Weekends magazine in WH Smiths on the 25th to read my account of the Kraków derby.
Is that enough of a life for you?

Sounds like quite a fulfilling life (some might consider it nerdy), hope your Derby report isn't so damning as your style on here. Not exactly selling yourself well.

Makes one wonder why you bother to make the time to keep this site interesting. Is it a Hiking thing - Big Boots ?

Come again? Big boots?

Lord V Neck is ok ?

Oh. I see. OK, if you wish

Sep 6, 2006
Don't_Panic":trn3dl9j said:
Oh cry me a river Balham if you think that’s tough talk, you seem to spend your life on here hating everything & everyone, oh & please show me where I support the manager? I’d be more then happy for him to be gone, I just don’t have to hate a football manager of a 3rd division club & constantly tell everyone about it to get my kicks.

What a wonderful human being you sound.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
This is so sad, it`s like regressing to the infants school, na na na na na, pants on fire, if you are going to beat each other up over an inconsequential manager, then at least do it in a grown up manner. On the naughty step the lot of you.