Dear Simon | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dear Simon

Jan 27, 2012
Simon Hallett has injected at least £6million of his own cash into the club to get the Grandstand refurbished.

I can't recall any other Chairman in the club's history ever putting that much money in.

Brent, who is supposedly marvellous, certainly didn't inject such sums.

So I think Hallett needs a big THANK YOU. Not a load of criticism.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
gaspargomez":16lcbvtv said:
Simon Hallett has injected at least £6million of his own cash into the club to get the Grandstand refurbished.

I can't recall any other Chairman in the club's history ever putting that much money in.

Brent, who is supposedly marvellous, certainly didn't inject such sums.

So I think Hallett needs a big THANK YOU. Not a load of criticism.

Loaned remember.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Off topic I know, but this is what depresses me about the situation under Mr Adams. No longer is it a matter of diverse opinions and begging to differ, but now we have posts of the nature that people may not be inclined make under happier times. We have posters expressing emotions bordering on hatred for those of the other faction, i.e. pro Mr Adams or anti Mr Adams. We were warned by a Ross County supporter that he (Mr Adams) would divide the fan base, I took it with a pinch of salt, but how prophetic was he. Remember we all support the same club, be we happy clappers or doom merchants, we just see things from a different perspective, I have agreed with BG and UPL and with Mr Briggs and Mr Knibbsworth, I also disagree a lot of the time. PAFC is the only thing that matters, it will always be here but the personnel are transitory.

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":ruybdjpp said:
Balham_Green":ruybdjpp said:
IJN":ruybdjpp said:
I bet you live in a 'fun' house.

To be that vitriolic at 0530 in the morning??!! :thumbs: :sad: :facepalm:

I'll be out in 15 minutes, enjoying the wonrderful weather, playing golf, looking forward to seeing my granddaughter.

You? Kicking the cat, making up new names for decent folk, and probably looking out off your window hoping to catch a glance of someone tripping over.

Get a life man, the world's depressing enough (Sri Lanka etc) without sad muppets like you spreading their 'wit' around the internet.

Argyle ARE crap, we get that, but why on earth do you and your kind (mouth breathing life suckers) get off on making it even more depressing?

So you wait until 6.11 to be vitriolic.

Whereas you post it any time of day or night! :wtf:

Well if I post anything slightly challenging(especially against the mods) it gets removed. But its OK for you to call somebody a sad muppet.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Balham_Green":112rbpcm said:
IJN":112rbpcm said:
Balham_Green":112rbpcm said:
IJN":112rbpcm said:

I'll be out in 15 minutes, enjoying the wonrderful weather, playing golf, looking forward to seeing my granddaughter.

You? Kicking the cat, making up new names for decent folk, and probably looking out off your window hoping to catch a glance of someone tripping over.

Get a life man, the world's depressing enough (Sri Lanka etc) without sad muppets like you spreading their 'wit' around the internet.

Argyle ARE crap, we get that, but why on earth do you and your kind (mouth breathing life suckers) get off on making it even more depressing?

Well if I post anything slightly challenging(especially against the mods) it gets removed. But its OK for you to call somebody a sad muppet.

Nope, only your insults or obnoxious posts are moved elsewhere away from the thread in question.

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
..but I'm not sure its setting a good example for the "site owner" to call people "muppets" and "Life breathing suckers".

We all appreciate that the clubs in the poo, but personally insulting each other isn't helping.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Shankster":1kzhjrbj said:
Are you from the Judaea People’s Front?

No, he’s popular people’s front. Splitter!

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":3r60mctj said:
Balham_Green":3r60mctj said:
IJN":3r60mctj said:
Balham_Green":3r60mctj said:
IJN":3r60mctj said:

Nope, only your insults or obnoxious posts are moved elsewhere away from the thread in question.

You in particular just cant accept being challenged. What about calling somebody a sad muppet? Is that not insulting or obnoxious?. So much easier isn't it to remove a post than try to respond to it.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Bezza":3udu77b9 said:
..but I'm not sure its setting a good example for the "site owner" to call people "muppets" and "Life breathing suckers".

We all appreciate that the clubs in the sh1te, but personally insulting each other isn't helping.

Yeah fair one. His usual snarky type comment got to me. I should know better by now.

Apologies.

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":1eimzw4k said:
Bezza":1eimzw4k said:

We all appreciate that the clubs in the sh1te, but personally insulting each other isn't helping.

Yeah fair one. His usual snarky type comment got to me. I should know better by now.

Apologies.

:clap:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
No need to apologise on my behalf because I intend to remain as snarky as I want where Adams is concerned. Call it matching tone and style: he is routinely snarky and obnoxious about the fans (you know, the people who pay his wages) (armchair managers / yobs), lays into the press (has a pop at reporters during interviews and then bans them), so I figure if he can dish it out then a nickname based on an item of clothing, on an obscure football forum, shouldn't really bruise him to badly