Danny Mayor signs for 2 more years | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor signs for 2 more years

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
It’s pretty pathetic from an administrator who had already replied to my previous post. I made no response to it and in fact supported his view on the thread about James Wilson in an attempt to show no animosity. Then out of the blue he posts this carp. Pathetic post from him and from any non admin person it would be removed and the poster threatened with sanction.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Devongreenowl":19bfcplc said:
It’s pretty pathetic from an administrator who had already replied to my previous post. I made no response to it and in fact supported his view on the thread about James Wilson in an attempt to show no animosity. Then out of the blue he posts this carp. Pathetic post from him and from any non admin person it would be removed and the poster threatened with sanction.
I've offered my resignation as a moderator to my fellow moderators. Hope you're happy now. I'll take any sanctions that they deliver to me.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Take a breath guys.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ponty":1vv4xpat said:
Devongreenowl":1vv4xpat said:
I've offered my resignation as a moderator to my fellow moderators. Hope you're happy now. I'll take any sanctions that they deliver to me.

Not accepted. The thing is with a troll, is they win when people let rip.

As Tuggers said' take a breath'.

Let it go Owl, you know exactly what you are doing.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Listen fellas, I would no more want Ponty to resign than anybody else and I’m not a troll. It just seems to me that I am fair game when you guys want to troll me (Ian you’ve made several remarks in the last few days). When I have a little pop back, you all get your 4rse in your hand.
Multiple digs at me on here over the last few days, mainly from people in positions of authority on the site.
I AM an Argyle supporter, but Wednesday are in my blood. You guys should understand that as Argyle fans.

Any way, apologies for any offence I have caused, and Ponty - no hard feelings.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
:tumbleweed:

Dec 30, 2011
How about sticking to a thread about Danny Mayor !

This site is a turn-off for many fans because of the petty in-disputes amongst regular posters.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
saxman":3m3n3mza said:
Will he or won't he? Anyone got any inside info?

I know I’m being pessimistic but my gut feeling is if he was going to sign then maybe he would have by now.

I wonder if he’s had other offers and he’s weighing it up or if he’s just negotiating the deal from argyle.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010