Credit to Walton | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Credit to Walton

C

Cult Of Personality

The Argyle fan base has always baffled me

We give players stick who try to get the ball down and play or try to something else

And where there is a player who just runs around alot and puts in 100% blood and snot we love them even tho they do nothing ( Feeney is the current one )

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Never understood people's need to slag players off. All is says to me is that they have to put their needs before that of the teams. Very disappointing thread.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
themightykeithfear":w253g4s4 said:
has the demeanour and swagger of a prem player which seems to fool some people, but is simply the worst player I have seen in an argyle shirt certainly since we were last in this division - every aspect of his game is poor, which is a shame cos the other 10 all have their pluses, but I'm sure they know the score, the sooner he gets moved on the better

Worst player you've seen since were last in division three? Oh dear, even though it's an opinion that's just wrong! We've had some AWFUL players in the last ten years.

Apr 3, 2010
themightykeithfear":3tcwnehe said:
has the demeanour and swagger of a prem player which seems to fool some people, but is simply the worst player I have seen in an argyle shirt certainly since we were last in this division - every aspect of his game is poor, which is a shame cos the other 10 all have their pluses, but I'm sure they know the score, the sooner he gets moved on the better
:doh:

Are you for real :banghead:

N

newquaygreen

PlymouthLoyal":2tc1ulpf said:
themightykeithfear":2tc1ulpf said:
:doh:

Are you for real :banghead:

I agree, you (themightykeithfear) need to leave this site as you clearly don't support Argyle

Nov 16, 2006
themightykeithfear":2mdjdnbx said:

Worst post I've seen since we were last in this division