Crawley match day thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crawley match day thread

Mar 23, 2008
Biggs":1x34awzh said:
I don’t think the defending WILL be sorted out, it’s the attacking that hasn’t clicked and the current flaw in the ‘we’ll score one more than you’ philosophy.
That's the concern, the we can score more than you philosophy is fine if we can start scoring a few. Keep the faith COYG

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Lowe talks a lot about patterns of play. We appear to have a pattern. They win the ball, break, cross and we fail to defend. Or, we attack, cross the ball, and fail to have anyone near it. Patterns everywhere...

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I have a concern that whilst RL and SS interviewed and had time to take in Argyle that the players we rescued from Bury haven’t joined Argyle so much as followed Rowe. This makes me doubt their fight for the cause, we’ve seen it once from Mayor and apart from that we’re just too flat and unconcerned.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Who in their right mind creates a service in iFollow which can't routinely allow the audio to be synced with pictures. Absolutely atrocious service.

I guess I'm the fool who keeps giving them money for it.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Aug 11, 2013
Argyle playing some smashing football but it’s always a poor last ball or wrong decision or poor shot ... sooooo frustrating !

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
We’ve actually played well. Certainly a lot better than at Port Vale. We’ve had most of the play, we’ve got forward we’ll & created chances. Once again though let down by our slowness to react to a simple ball. Big half coming up.

Oct 14, 2015
HT

Better team by miles but goals win matches not creative moves that end with nothing......

Can’t see us not scoring but fear a Crawley breakaway 2nd will do shatter us..

Mar 23, 2008
Cobi Budge":2y8b4xjx said:
We’ve actually played well. Certainly a lot better than at Port Vale. We’ve had most of the play, we’ve got forward we’ll & created chances. Once again though let down by our slowness to react to a simple ball. Big half coming up.
Despite all the doom and gloom merchants, we are getting there and it's coming. When it clicks I think it will click in a major way.