Crawley match day thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crawley match day thread

Jun 27, 2019
arrythewurzel":1g1ioe0q said:
Rob_GT4":1g1ioe0q said:
Putting 2 and 2 together all of the recent interviews where Lowe talked about certain players doing what he asks or the they will be dropped were more than likely about Canavan and Wootton, question is are the others better?

Don’t think they are ... and this might be a bit desperate bu I can’t see what else he could do.

So frustrating he didn’t sign 2 more centre backs as first signings. First day at the club I’d have got Nance in a room and asked for homework on the retained list. Either he was given duff information or took a chance on certain individuals. Very frustrating because with 3 Josh Grants we’d be unplayable.

Bury fans have said their defence last season was poor, so maybe he was told about our below-par CBs but just didn't care. Not enough to do anything about it anyway.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Good to see we’ve genuine pace up front tonight. My own team I’d pick would have been slightly different with Telford starting but I think this team might be able to do better than the one that started against Port Vale.

Strangely got a good feeling about tonight. I’m going 2-1 to Argyle goals from Byron Moore and Sarcevic.

Mar 23, 2008
Canavan and Wootton have been on borrowed time for a while, really hope Aimson steps up and Sawyer makes sense COYG.

tavigreen

✅ Evergreen
Apr 19, 2009
Trying to watch on ifollow (audio is 15 seconds behind). Was very bad defending again.

Jan 11, 2009
Rather concede early on than late on with no time to turn it around!!!. Wonder what Canavan is thinking?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I don’t think the defending WILL be sorted out, it’s the attacking that hasn’t clicked and the current flaw in the ‘we’ll score one more than you’ philosophy.

Jul 12, 2016
WoodsyGreen":233d7cc1 said:
We cannot defend crosses. WTF do they do in training all week.
Strange,I said the same thing after Saturday's game. Doesn't look like our defenders are up to the task.