Coughlan/Adams Bust Up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Coughlan/Adams Bust Up

Aug 5, 2016
Phil50006":qqj00oy1 said:
Ollieargyle9":qqj00oy1 said:
Adams jealous that his own fan base prefer the opposition manager to him perhaps?
I would have Coughlan as manager over Adams any day.

Said with absolutely no knowledge of either manager, their abilities or their methods.

Mar 8, 2016
Tensions are high, both managers under pressure to get results. Things get said in the heat of the moment. Also football is an entertainment business, things like this give fans something to talk about on forums such as this, I’m sure it’s also being discussed on Rovers fans forum. Derek loves the bigger games, he will be feeling pretty peed off with conceding a late goal even more so than we are.

Sep 6, 2006
cornishbob":2o4xlkyy said:
Adams was very unprofessional the way he behaved at the end and let himself down.Its his actions and comments like this that continues to split the fan base.The way he went at the player ,mouthing off and then getting in his face clapping was only going to provoke the rovers staff.

Not for the first time. Hes not really a particularly endearing individual.

May 1, 2011
Knibbsworth":30dztt80 said:
Phil50006":30dztt80 said:
Ollieargyle9":30dztt80 said:
Adams jealous that his own fan base prefer the opposition manager to him perhaps?

Said with absolutely no knowledge of either manager, their abilities or their methods.

If we have no knowledge of such things then you aren't in a position to continually defend the manager either.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's all part of the game. Why do we even snowflake this?

Sep 6, 2006
Bristol Rich":b7o9fntw said:
IJN":b7o9fntw said:
I'm an Argyle fan, anything we do is good everything the opposition does isn't.

As far as i'm concerned, The Gas are the Anti Christ.

I'm an Argyle fan as well as is just about everyone else on here. However that opening statement is very odd indeed.

I agree. Typical Plymouth insularity.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
When did the Argyle fan base turn into such massive wetwipes?

Rovers player gave it the big one, Adams gave it back. Would you all rather Adams bent over and took it?

Sep 6, 2006
Bristol Rich":23wqyps7 said:
Knibbsworth":23wqyps7 said:
Phil50006":23wqyps7 said:
Ollieargyle9":23wqyps7 said:

If we have no knowledge of such things then you aren't in a position to continually defend the manager either.

Good point!

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Balham. Congratulations on the most ironic post of 2019. No one is topping that.

May 1, 2011
Nobby":1tvs1gs5 said:
When did the Argyle fan base turn into such massive wetwipes?

Rovers player gave it the big one, Adams gave it back. Would you all rather Adams bent over and took it?

Not at all, no problem with what Adams did. I'd just wish he spare us the sanctimonious moaning when he gets criticised.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You have to understand that Bristol Rich and Balham Green are so much better for living away from Plymouth.

I worked away for 40 years, but was far cleverer as I came back most nights. :greensmile:

Well done Derek Adams. :clap: Sod off Bristol Rovers. Hope that's clear enough.

Oh and I thoroughly enjoyed the game and was distraught when they scored when they did at the end.

:scarf:

May 1, 2011
IJN":1pwzm359 said:
You have to understand that Bristol Rich and Balham Green are so much better for living away from Plymouth.

I worked away for 40 years, but was far cleverer as I came back most nights. :greensmile:

Well done Derek Adams. :clap: Sod off Bristol Rovers. Hope that's clear enough.

Oh and I thoroughly enjoyed the game and was distraught when they scored when they did at the end.

:scarf:

Ian, disagree with me all you like on footballing opinions.

However you sound like a silly child.

Where any of us live or work has nothing to do with anything, it doesn't make us better or worse.

Aug 5, 2016
Bristol Rich":35sxacwk said:
Knibbsworth":35sxacwk said:
Phil50006":35sxacwk said:
Ollieargyle9":35sxacwk said:

I defend him because you gleefully attack him any opportunity you can get. Look at the league table and stop being so venomous about the bloke.

May 1, 2011
Knibbsworth":37byhrsx said:
Bristol Rich":37byhrsx said:
Knibbsworth":37byhrsx said:
Phil50006":37byhrsx said:
Ollieargyle9":37byhrsx said:

I defend him because you gleefully attack him any opportunity you can get. Look at the league table and stop being so venomous about the bloke.

Actually I don't, it is not venomous either to criticise or question managerial decisions. As you mention the league table, this table shows us we are 4 points off relegation and involved in a serious fight to stay up so I'm not sure what your argument is.

However if you follow your logic (not mine) you aren't qualified to defend the manager anyway.