$chuey to Stoke City? | Page 18 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

$chuey to Stoke City?

Will Schuey move to Stoke City?

• No

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 203 44.1%
  • I ain't got a Scooby

Votes: 121 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
SS will not manage another game for Argyle. The question was only ever whether Stoke wanted him. The answer to that is now Yes. I's and T's being sorted... but this is now as hood as done
If you're correct Dave , I wonder who the mystery guest will be at senior greens get together on weds.

Jan 31, 2023
This in the Mirror online just now.... ballbags

Steven Schumacher is in pole position to land the vacant managerā€™s job at Stoke City.

The Plymouth Argyle chief is the frontrunner to succeed Alex Neil in north Staffordshire as the Potters narrowed down their search to two leading candidates.

Schumacher, 39, who is in his first full-time post with the Devon club, has beaten off John Eustace to the post.

The former Birmingham boss was on the shortlist but the former Everton trainee is the prefered choice of Stokeā€™s technical director Ricky Martin.

Schumacher has been in frontline management for less than two years, having been promoted from assistant to the post at Home Park when Ryan Lowe left for Preston North End.

It is understood that Martin has made his choice with Schumacher getting the nod ahead of former QPR assistant Eustace.

Mar 23, 2008
*IF* Schuey does go then the time when Lowe left will pale into insignificance for me. Yes no one bigger than the club blah blah but i'd be absolutely crestfallen. I bloody love the guy.
My gut feeling is that he will leave when he feels he cannot take us any further. We are not there at present, if we stay up the budget will be upped and we can kick on.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: Said old Green

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
šŸŽ« ST Donor šŸŽ«
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Oh dear. This doesnā€™t feel good.

Unfortunately I canā€™t really wish him well if it happens, Stoke are definitely not the club I thought the special opportunity would be, and we also want them to finish below us/get relegated.

JannerinCardiff

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ
ā™£ļø SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Why would Stoke want a manager that hasn't had an away win at Championship level?

Reactions: semper crudus
Jan 6, 2004
It could of course still fall through but it is daft to keep arguing Stoke wouldnā€™t want him or he wouldnā€™t want to go to Stoke - clearly in principle they want him and he wants to go whatever any of us fans think

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
šŸŽ« ST Donor šŸŽ«
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 25, 2016
Iā€™m g he does go to Stoke thatā€™s my Christmas ruined

Status