$chuey to Stoke City? | Page 137 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

$chuey to Stoke City?

Will Schuey move to Stoke City?

• No

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 203 44.1%
  • I ain't got a Scooby

Votes: 121 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Oct 10, 2012
Understand the sentiment but I certainly won’t be wishing someone luck when they’re leaving for a direct competitor, and leaving us with barely any coaching staff.
Jesus Christ take your green tinted specs off. He’s left Argyle to try and better himself for his new employers. Of course he’s going to want the best coaching staff possible to help him succeed. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Let’s hope if we appoint someone who’s in a job they turn up and work with a bunch of randomers rather than than people they know and trust ffs

Reactions: Delilah62

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Just a thought but I wonder what the chances are, regarding the delay, of Mark Hughes having been offered the manager position at Argyle?
No he’s gone. There is an email going around which clearly said don’t release the news until 18:30. Stoke or Schuey or SSN have jumped the gun on that.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Jesus Christ take your green tinted specs off. He’s left Argyle to try and better himself for his new employers. Of course he’s going to want the best coaching staff possible to help him succeed. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Let’s hope if we appoint someone who’s in a job they turn up and work with a bunch of randomers rather than than people they know and trust ffs

I was taking issue with you wishing him luck. Clearly we don’t want him to do well, because it means a direct competitor does well.

And obviously he wants the best for himself, we’re very aware of that now. If my girlfriend leaves me for Richard Branson and takes our dogs with her, she wants the best for herself but I’m not going to be happy about it.

(better comparisons are available :ROFLMAO:)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012

We still don't have to wish him luck though do we?

I hope they get relegated and he gets sacked within 12 months. How's them apples?

Last edited:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Although his stay at Southampton didn't work out he went on to get to get Sheffield Wednesday promoted to the Championship and then went on to get Swindon promoted from Lge 2 to Lge 1 before re-joining Argyle under Sir Roy Gardener's disastrous management of the club and finances.

Sir Roy had zero to do with the management or the finances of PAFC.

Reactions: Captains Log
Status
Not open for further replies.