$chuey to Stoke City? | Page 17 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

$chuey to Stoke City?

Will Schuey move to Stoke City?

• No

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 203 44.1%
  • I ain't got a Scooby

Votes: 121 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I am all for consistency but I hope if he does go we dont just offer it to Hughes

I’d be very surprised if we did that. He hasn’t been a coach for as long as Schuey was. Think Hughes would go with him and Peter Cavanagh would be our caretaker.

Reactions: AndyH
Jan 6, 2004
Gutted if Shuey goes, also can see Azaz being recalled and sold to Stoke if that’s the case as well as possibly a big money transfer for Morgan.
I am all for consistency but I hope if he does go we dont just offer it to Hughes
Could we have Warnock in as interim manager with Hughes given another 6 months to develop as assistant?

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I wonder when Errington will have something to say in the ‘Erald? He must have midlands contacts who can shed some light on these stories?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
The silence from Errington/Plymouth Live is notable. They reporting on it when he was linked with Sunderland and before that West Brom, nothing on this so far.

Jan 6, 2004
Maybe because in reality, there isn't anything to report ?
There is something to report, he is 2-1 odds on favourite, that alone is a news story (at least it was when he was a favourite to take over at Sunderland) not to mention press reports in the midlands saying talks are taking place.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Agree, please not Warnock but it will be difficult to find a manager who will have little or no money to spend.

Gary Rowett? Not the best football but a proven track record of being competitive at this level with a bottom half budget.

Jan 31, 2023
Only my second home game of the season this week against Brum, live to far but its christmas and family visit, it will be sad if he goes and it will be tough for the squad but i for one will wish him well if i get the chance on Saturday ,

Dec 25, 2021
SS will not manage another game for Argyle. The question was only ever whether Stoke wanted him. The answer to that is now Yes. I's and T's being sorted... but this is now as hood as done

Status
Not open for further replies.