Charlton pubs | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlton pubs

Nov 3, 2006
I'll be there with quite a few others Harry. As it's so close assuming it will be busy. Not sure what policy is on colours so common sense applies on that one. Opens at 12.

Oct 4, 2017
Shankster":3aazrkhk said:
Paddington, round the corner to Lancaster Gate, central line to Bank, wobble across the bridge, Borough Market and hop on at London Bridge. Three ‘spoons with minutes of Bank, Cross Keys my favourite

Old haunts, a decade working in Londinium served me well

Crosse Keys is a great Spoons.

I'll be starting in London Bridge and then making my way over. Probably the Barrowboy

Apr 15, 2016
Group of us going to Cutty Sark and it’s multitude of pubs before heading over on the train.

Sep 28, 2003
London
ProfGreen":1ui604x1 said:
Group of us going to Cutty Sark and it’s multitude of pubs before heading over on the train.

Gipsy Moth [the garden of which my bedroom window looks down into], Trafalgar Tavern, Greenwich Tavern and Old Brewery all excellent close to the Cutty Sark.

Cutty Sark pub is about a 10 minute walk, as are The Greenwich Union and Richard III but in the opposite direction.

Edit: also, The Mitre, which is absolutely lovely and I can't believe I forgot to mention until now

C

CalvinPlummer

Market Porter London Bridge... im stood in there now looking forward to a Green Army takeover tomorrow proper geezers pub

Sep 28, 2003
London
Winchelsea Green":67xragm7 said:
Andy - can you remind us of the easiest way from those Cutty Sark pubs to the ground please ?

Cheers !

Quickest is the overground, 7 minutes from Greenwich Station or 5 from Maze Hill.

25 minutes on the bus from Greenwich town centre.

Jun 2, 2016
CalvinPlummer":3qovmg12 said:
Market Porter London Bridge... im stood in there now looking forward to a Green Army takeover tomorrow proper geezers pub
Walk 10 yards opposite and you can buy those Argentinian pasties. Emperatornardaaas. Small but tasty.

Sep 13, 2003
Andy Holland":36aurtb2 said:
Winchelsea Green":36aurtb2 said:
Andy - can you remind us of the easiest way from those Cutty Sark pubs to the ground please ?

Cheers !

Quickest is the overground, 7 minutes from Greenwich Station or 5 from Maze Hill.

25 minutes on the bus from Greenwich town centre.

15mins Max, AH obviously lives life in the slow lane.