Chairman's blog | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chairman's blog

Oct 16, 2016
Chairman’s bog, the chairman walks you through his newly installed WC and his ‘n’ hers faucets

May 16, 2016
Shankster":38c7vwph said:
Chairman’s bog, the chairman walks you through his newly installed WC and his ‘n’ hers faucets

I think you'll find that in these non judgmental times, it could also be his n his, hers n hers or just theirs.

Chairmans Cog, comes around now and then.

Oct 16, 2016
Guiri Green":1mrg9vkd said:
Shankster":1mrg9vkd said:

I think you'll find that in these non judgmental times, it could also be his n his, hers n hers or just theirs.

Apologies

May 16, 2016
Shankster":1dh76n83 said:
Guiri Green":1dh76n83 said:
Shankster":1dh76n83 said:

Apologies

I think you'll find in these non judgmental times that it's soz.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Shankster":150ygwrn said:

...Up... everybody say, when you hear that call you gotta get it underway!! :thumbs:

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Guiri Green":8qfk34af said:
Pogleswoody":8qfk34af said:
Most telling point for me was asking us to 'rally behind the team' for the last two games. Which is fair comment tbh! :clap:

BUT!! ... no mention of 'get behind the Manager and his team'.

So, I think (hope) that the writing is on the wall. Get behind the team? goddit!! :clap:
Don't mention the manager. Goddit!! :furious:

Really ?
That's how I read it too. :think:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
JannerinCardiff":9x5od525 said:
the_corkscrew":9x5od525 said:
Even this season we are over budget. Unbelievable.
Hallett cannot be impressed with the cash wasted on Ainsworth , Wylde, Grant , Wootton etc.

In his line of business this scale of financial mismanagement gets one response ...

My take on being over budget is that I think it’s taking into consideration the increased costs associated with the grandstand , with is close to a million quid if you believe everything that’s been written.

I think SH's comments were focused only on the Club's trading activity losses, not on capital expenditure viz. costs associated with the Grandstand restoration project.

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
Shankster":24rsslsw said:
No mention of the Chairman's Log.

Which was nice.........

Oct 16, 2016
Topboy":8tp07dnj said:
Shankster":8tp07dnj said:
No mention of the Chairman's Log.

Which was nice.........

No, the ‘chairman’s log’ is currently predisposed with the Senior Greens....

May 3, 2016
:tumbleweed: It does make you wonder, it can only be the new commercial man from Liverpool, the new guy who advises on players, two additional incomes.
I understand the commercial appointment as the grandstand will need to generate revenue or we will be in the poo, do we need Dunford an additional expense.
The squad is massive for this division, pity none of them are very good.
Simon, you will not get 10,000 each game if we are relegated, so I see another season blowing the budget.

I think the fans deserve better, the troops are getting restless.
:-C

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Not sure it's the non-footballing staff where the overspend is problematic.

Think Ainsworth, Dyson, Wylde Wootton and co. Is anybody able to justify the outlay on these rarely used squad members? :problem:

Aug 5, 2015
Might have something to do with the fact we haven’t had a grandstand, the attendance is limited and we can rely on loans any more. Consequently income is less and expenditure is more despite how crap the team has been