Chairman's blog | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chairman's blog

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
KFA":3kjoz2pv said:
JIC. I don’t think SH is including anything to do with Grandstand in his loss comments. Seems clear to me ( and this isn’t the first time he’s said it) that the day to day operating costs are exceeding income.
I am expecting non team redundancies.even though the gentleman with the royal marines is on secondment he is a cost at away matches.what a waste of money. :furious:

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Steve Evans":37b7o3p6 said:
KFA":37b7o3p6 said:
JIC. I don’t think SH is including anything to do with Grandstand in his loss comments. Seems clear to me ( and this isn’t the first time he’s said it) that the day to day operating costs are exceeding income.
I am expecting non team redundancies.even though the gentleman with the royal marines is on secondment he is a cost at away matches.what a waste of money. :furious:

:lol: :lol: why are you obsessed with the royal marine? He’s a fitness coach. Or fitness hasn’t been an issue barring a couple of players who seem prone to it even before they got here.

If you’re looking for a list of where our season went wrong, the Royal Marine whose name I forget, is nowhere near the top!

Apr 30, 2017
Steve Evans":3w0stbhr said:
KFA":3w0stbhr said:
Can we please stop, your personal vendetta, against Ollie Osbourne and his secondment from the Royal Marines?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Pilgrim28":1zfnp5hg said:
Can we please stop, your personal vendetta, against Ollie Osbourne and his secondment from the Royal Marines?

This. Really, really odd as well as the refusal to actually call him by his name.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Yet with average gates of 10k which is very good for this division Argyle are still losing money.Need to get a decent accountant to sort this out Mr Hallett.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
oddball":25b91p17 said:
Yet with average gates of 10k which is very good for this division Argyle are still losing money.Need to get a decent accountant to sort this out Mr Hallett.

Wonder if Stapleton is available :funny:

Mar 8, 2016
Interesting that we’re operating at a loss. Cue a drop in budget next season then. Although it’s clear to anyone other than Adams and his two amigos that the budget given hasn’t been used very well. A high percentage of failed signings. He’s right in saying that for the 180mins of football we have left differences need to be put to one side and support the players the best we can, to try and survive this season. Hopefully his visit to Devon he can do his best Alan sugar impression to Adams after the Scunthorpe match.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
oddball":k1anjncp said:

So are most of the rest of the league!

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Biggs":uthpbs1h said:
Good, honest statement that I'd probably write myself in his position.

Apart from this bit, I'd change 'nervous; slightly nauseous; and tired as result of waking up at night dreaming of a winning goal in the next game' to... 'nervous; slightly nauseous; and tired as result of waking up at night with nightmares of conceding three goals in the last game.'

:cry:

It is sad that circumstances dictate that you now have to adopt the same or similar outlook that a lot of us have had for some time now. I would dearly love for the situation to be where you could say "told you so", and we would be able to admit that you were right all along.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Most telling point for me was asking us to 'rally behind the team' for the last two games. Which is fair comment tbh! :clap:

BUT!! ... no mention of 'get behind the Manager and his team'.

So, I think (hope) that the writing is on the wall. Get behind the team? goddit!! :clap:
Don't mention the manager. Goddit!! :furious:

Aug 10, 2006
5th from bottom and the noise coming from the boardroom is deafening and what do we get Hallett's blog brilliant.

May 16, 2016
Pogleswoody":2aymyk23 said:
Most telling point for me was asking us to 'rally behind the team' for the last two games. Which is fair comment tbh! :clap:

BUT!! ... no mention of 'get behind the Manager and his team'.

So, I think (hope) that the writing is on the wall. Get behind the team? goddit!! :clap:
Don't mention the manager. Goddit!! :furious:

Really ?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
loyal1970":219su6fh said:
5th from bottom and the noise coming from the boardroom is deafening and what do we get Hallett's blog brilliant.

What would you like Neil?