Chadwick | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chadwick

Aug 19, 2009
mattym":e6c128vr said:
Not fair to have a pop at a single player, there are several players not good enough in senior squad. Cannot understand with the lack of goals why we have'nt tried playing both Jarred Sims and Matt Leconte up front have'nt got anything to loose, Matt did well in his brief stints last season, and lee sawyer another young player who could bring pass at the back and quicker footballing brain than the currrent crop. Come on lets through a new set of dice - what's to loose

A load more games probably!! I get your point, but after reading your 'A throw of the dice, - what we got to loose (team line-up)' thread I am thinking that you are slightly bonkers!!

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
MattyM, who is this Lee Sawyer you're on about as I'm fairly certain he doesn't exist.

Sam Sawyer was released after failing to get a pro deal 18 months ago. I'm not aware of any other Sawyers at the club, but if there are then they're certainly not in the under 18s or even the under 16s which means this mystery Sawyer (if he exists) would be our youngest ever player. Quite an impressive feat when there's absolutely zero talk of him being a good player that anyone else has heard. All the more impressive that you know so much about him and rate him so highly.

A lot of jargon and bluffing in matty's posts, and about as much substance as a Happy Shopper carrier bag I reckon.

Mar 7, 2009
GreenSam":2r8of8a0 said:
MattyM, who is this Lee Sawyer you're on about as I'm fairly certain he doesn't exist.

Sam Sawyer was released after failing to get a pro deal 18 months ago. I'm not aware of any other Sawyers at the club, but if there are then they're certainly not in the under 18s or even the under 16s which means this mystery Sawyer (if he exists) would be our youngest ever player. Quite an impressive feat when there's absolutely zero talk of him being a good player that anyone else has heard. All the more impressive that you know so much about him and rate him so highly.

A lot of jargon and bluffing in matty's posts, and about as much substance as a Happy Shopper carrier bag I reckon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good that Sam.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
GreenSam":33pwzudk said:

Maybe he is that good that Argyle aren't even mentioning his name in fear that he could be stolen away, in which case we would be mad to play him as it would waste all that effort gone into keeping him a secret all this time :lol:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Ollieargyle9":27cpsfra said:
GreenSam":27cpsfra said:

Maybe he is that good that Argyle aren't even mentioning his name in fear that he could be stolen away, in which case we would be mad to play him as it would waste all that effort gone into keeping him a secret all this time :lol:
Could be I guess.

Or maybe Matty's just absolutely talking out of his backside :lol: :lol:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Chadders for 50/50 raffle ticket sales