Chadwick | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chadwick

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Mad Joe did more in his first 30 seconds!
and, I swear I saw Chadwick running again.

What Fletcher see's in him I really do not know and despair....

Jun 21, 2011
Greenland
John Cooper":2ocpuut3 said:

Thought Chadders did try,missed a sitter then Chesterfield scored.
Feel a lot on here is harsh but I do agree he isnt good enough and is past his best for football league.
If only for injuries.

Insults are not required.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
As a footballer he has nothing to offer what so ever. Nothing personal but its a joke that he's even a professional footballer.

Do I blame Chadwick? Do I f**k. The blame lays firmly at the dogpoo covered doorstep of the manager.

Fletch is as bad at management as Chadwick is at bring a striker.

It tastes rank.

P

PASTIE

don't agree. think he did all that was asked of him. not pretty, just not a lot around him. won his headers and kept the defence busy. where were the others running into space? macca and PCH looked half asleep second half

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
I was thinking about this during the game. Last season we went a long time with almost literally nothing up front and Chadwick seemed to improve the side when he came in, gave us something we didn't have. It would appear that this is only because we had nearly no strikers and he was extremely lucky to be given a contract longer than the end of last season. Surely we could have found something better in the summer if not for the fact that we were comitted to his contract? For a club our size, regardless of the situation last season, this is poor. He had already slid in to non-league football and judging by his form with us should have been left there.

Oct 28, 2011
tigertony":3bhdax82 said:
Praps Chadders has some dirt on Fletch ?????

That is the only logical explanation.

He is awful. He may well cause the defence problems...

but so would a lump of concrete if we put that on the edge of the box.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
PASTIE":29b2r61k said:
don't agree. think he did all that was asked of him. not pretty, just not a lot around him. won his headers and kept the defence busy. where were the others running into space? macca and PCH looked half asleep second half

I'm mystifed with that one - what headers ? When he did actually win one just before going off, there was an ironic cheer from many fans - were they all wrong ? Griffiths won more in his short cameo.

Jun 21, 2011
Greenland
PASTIE":3qgg2flz said:
Agree,the service he got would prevent Van Persie scoring.
How many long , deep balls did we play.
How many way long crosses,how many forwards do we have?
Problem is we cant deliver a good cross and when we get to the box we do a "Wilkins" and go sideways or backwards.

Problem is deeper :mad:

Feb 21, 2011
PASTIE":2nzop7wc said:
Agree thought Chadders did ok never looked like scoring but his hold up and knock on play was decent.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Richie":3u2zsd8s said:
John Cooper":3u2zsd8s said:

Feel a lot on here is harsh but I do agree he isnt good enough and is past his best for football league.
If only for injuries.

Sorry you are Right, Chadders was very trying.

Jun 21, 2011
Greenland
John Cooper":rx3ed4wy said:
Richie":rx3ed4wy said:
John Cooper":rx3ed4wy said:

If only for injuries.

Sorry you are Right, Chadders was very trying.
If only he could recreate the goal he scored for Everton in the cup against us,sadly we then paid alot of money on that goal,was happy at the time though.
Was equally dissappointed about Scott Taylor who I thought was our new Tommy . :wave:

P

PASTIE

Frank_Butcher":3iuhwihb said:
PASTIE":3iuhwihb said:

The ironic cheer annoyed me as it was unfair and hardly constructive. First half he did OK, as did the rest. second half he disappeared, as did the rest. He did win most that came his way and rarely cost us possession. Didn't create much, but was a lot less invisible than some others.

I'm mystifed with that one - what headers ? When he did actually win one just before going off, there was an ironic cheer from many fans - were they all wrong ? Griffiths won more in his short cameo.[/quote