'Certain People In & Around The Club' - Fletcher | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'Certain People In & Around The Club' - Fletcher

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Apr 1, 2009
Carl Fletcher also said yesterday "I'm proud to be called manager of such a great football club".

A

argyle dude

If you want hostile, watch the Red Sox game against the Yankees yesterday where the Sox managed to blow a 9 run lead against the Yankees, on his way back to the dugout after making a pitching change Sox manager Valentine reacted to the booing Sox fans by tipping his cap. This would be like Argyle leading Exeter 3-0 at half time and coming out in the second half and losing 4-3 only for Fletch to turn and sarcastically clap the fans. It hasn't gone down to well in Boston thats for sure.
Fletch has handled himself with dignity throughout the season despite many people questioning him and I think he can be forgiven a little dig or swipe at his subtractors in his moment of success.

Mar 23, 2008
I would guess it was aimed at the administrators. Remember it was Fletch the player alongside Ro who threatened to strike last season. Perphaps he felt their interest was their fees rather than on pitch success? Doubt it would be any player. Storm in a teacup.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Deacster":1k53o4rc said:
I would guess it was aimed at the administrators. Remember it was Fletch the player alongside Ro who threatened to strike last season. Perphaps he felt their interest was their fees rather than on pitch success? Doubt it would be any player. Storm in a teacup.

I agree - certainly that would be my interpretation. I clearly remember him using the phrase "now they're taking the p1ss" when sat next to Reid and Ro. So when he comes out with this comment you don't need to be Sherlock do you........

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Tugboat":1ydjflod said:
Honestly, and I mean it with no derogative tone in my post.. Why would he move to Bournemouth over Plymouth (given the opportunity?)
1) Rich chairman
2) Higher league
3) Former club factor

I can't see that he'll go there but I can see why they're an attractive proposition. The chairman seems to want to get them up with the money he's chucking at it.

May 22, 2006
Fortunately for us, their rich chairman is also a bit of a nutter, and will do their club more harm than good. Fletch has already had it up to the eyeballs with incompetent owners.