'Certain People In & Around The Club' - Fletcher | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'Certain People In & Around The Club' - Fletcher

West Norwood Green

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 3, 2004
In his AW interview tonight CF refers to his disappointment with 'Certain people in and around the club who didn't want us to succeed' I wonder to whom he refers?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Yes i heard that as well, was he referring to before Brent took over, or after?

Mar 21, 2008
Watched that in the post-match interview myself and i've racked my brain since, i'm struggling.

Someone still here? Someone that left on bad terms? Someone that felt they didn't get money they deserved from admin?

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Wow, I did not expect that I wander who he means :think:

Player, member of staff, supporter, board member? An ex member of those mentioned? Why do I feel worried by this?

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
So much stirring on this site tonight, very sad to be honest to see some people even starting threads slating people.

At least they are doing it under their own usernames i guess though.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
It's only speculation at this stage and I guess words can be taken out of context or overexaggerated. I wouldn't want to let it spoil this most special of days.

However, all that said it doesn't exactly bode well does it? It finally looks like everyone at the club is pulling together and I certainly hope there isn't more to the show of unity that meets the eye.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Shane Harris":1a2nz824 said:
So much stirring on this site tonight, very sad to be honest to see some people even starting threads slating people.

At least they are doing it under their own usernames i guess though.

What do you mean? This is a thread discussing a comment made by Fletch, last time I looked that counted as Argyle discussion not stirring...

Nov 12, 2003
He probably means that people (in general) doubted him when he first started because of his age & inexperience. I can't remember what the Herald have said about him, but I know they weren't happy with his reluctance to answer questions when interviewed (which is fair enough given that this is an entertainment industry). Plus a few letters in the paper around the time of his appointment and things shouted at him from behind his dugout. I don't remember Reid wishing him all the best either. He's probably not as thick skinned as someone like Pulis or Warnock who couldn't give a monkeys what other people think !!!