Camara made available for transfer | Page 23 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Camara made available for transfer

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
The fee will be the fee.

If a player is determined to go, unless your going to sit him out in the reserves which is good for nobody, then unfortunately we are in a difficult position.

l don’t think we will get beyond 500k for him and we will have to compromise on the price.

Personally, to Argyle l think he is worth more than 500k, but we have to just move on and make the most of what is a player we didn’t want to let go.

Hopefully we had a back up plan.

Reactions: Justin
Sep 6, 2006
Why "barring a miracle" ?

Why be so utterly, defiantly defeatist?

We accumulated 80 points this season despite the upheaval of having our manager up sticks and leave midway through. That cost us 6+ points at least.

If we keep the squad together, of which Camara is a crucial part, why can't we take the next step?

According to you, everybody thinks I'm wrong on this thread.

I'm not sure everybody thinks that only a miracle will see us get promoted.

Pretty sure you're in the minority there.
They probably don't but most thought we would finish in the top 6 last season after the start. Even 7th was a massive over achievement.
Its actually realism. You should try it sometime.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: Mark Pedlar

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Argyle could accept a transfer fee of £500k or more from another but they can't make him go. He could see out his contact at HP and then pocket a decent signing on fee next summer from a club who wont have to pay Argyle any compensation.

Reactions: Justin
Mar 16, 2009
London
Argyle could accept a transfer fee of £500k or more from another but they can't make him go. He could see out his contact at HP and then pocket a decent signing on fee next summer from a club who wont have to pay Argyle any compensation.

Again, I agree. Argyle do not 'hold the cards'.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Whether Pan leaves during the next transfer window , January or at the end of his contract, we need to add at least 1 or 2 new players to our midfield, preferably bringing some experience and/or potential, strength, combative qualities, leadership , set piece ability and goalscoring potential. Not much to ask for is it .
Some experienced midfielders that will be available are Korey Smith ( Swansea), Ben Thompson ( Gillingham) and our ex loanee Hiram Boateng . Some younger midfielders whose existing contracts are due to end this summer and could be available are Jacob Davenport (Blackburn - played under Dewsnip at international level), Callum Wright (Leicester-also played under Dewsnip at international level), Yan Dhanda (Swansea) and Mo Sangare (Newcastle-recently on trial at Blackpool).
Maybe 1 or 2 of these players could be targets for us.

Mar 5, 2022
Western Australia
I think 500k is dream money, especially if Preston makes a bid and he wants to go back to Mr Lowe. He won't offer more than 250k.
As has been said, he hasn't asked for a move yet by all accounts, just not willing to sign a new deal. If he does ask, we might be in trouble.

Sep 6, 2006
I think 500k is dream money, especially if Preston makes a bid and he wants to go back to Mr Lowe. He won't offer more than 250k.
As has been said, he hasn't asked for a move yet by all accounts, just not willing to sign a new deal. If he does ask, we might be in trouble.
250k? What planet are you on? Its not the 1970s.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Im not against its a very low price Balham, I agree with you. Could well be add ons to my figure. Just think clubs may take the p**s on this one.
Hope my figure is well off.

Way off topic here but soon has seen your username I automatically thought of Scott Steiner the ex wrestler ha ha

Reactions: Big Poppa Pump

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Well I must be exceptionally thick or unable to read what must be obvious signs but I don`t have a clue what either the club or Camara/his agent are thinking or their intentions are. I am forever grateful to the posters on PASOTI for showing me the light.

• Haha
Reactions: smudja and GJW

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
No one knows what is going on behind the scenes as Yoda says-

“Patience you must have my young Padawan.”

It will all come out in the wash in the coming weeks

Sep 22, 2020
not sure what all the fuss is about. we didnt make it to the play offs because we have players who, on the main, are simply average in this league. a couple of exceptions but camara is not one of them.

yes he can be exciting at times, strides with the ball etc but hardly any goals or end product.

if we want to do better next season then up front and misfield needs to be improved.

Aug 5, 2016
not sure what all the fuss is about. we didnt make it to the play offs because we have players who, on the main, are simply average in this league. a couple of exceptions but camara is not one of them.

yes he can be exciting at times, strides with the ball etc but hardly any goals or end product.

if we want to do better next season then up front and misfield needs to be improved.
I suppose we'll see next season how good we are without a couple of these so called average players.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Indeed knibbs, and off topic with Camara, I think Grant will be off, and he is not average in my eyes, but is to some.

I can’t see him going. I think the management like his versatility.

I mean Schumacher says he wants a bigger squad next season and if we are only adding 4/5 players and Camara is leaving then l can’t see anymore going unless someone makes a bid for them.