Burnley 0 - 1 Argyle. FA Youth Cup. | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Burnley 0 - 1 Argyle. FA Youth Cup.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
dick.argyle":dtjzjdic said:
Thomas Edwards":dtjzjdic said:
MarkMatthews":dtjzjdic said:
a specific written, target for the new bloke such as we want 2 players developed from the academy, into the first team by the end of next season.

Why replace Adams when he's met your target already? Sangster and Fletcher are first team players.
Cooper has played as well.
Cooper played because there was no other option. Fletcher barely played and is now out on loan and Sangster has barely played too. They are not first team players. Don't lie to try and make a point.

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
Argy1e":1mxrgnu5 said:
dick.argyle":1mxrgnu5 said:
Thomas Edwards":1mxrgnu5 said:
MarkMatthews":1mxrgnu5 said:
a specific written, target for the new bloke such as we want 2 players developed from the academy, into the first team by the end of next season.

Why replace Adams when he's met your target already? Sangster and Fletcher are first team players.
Cooper played because there was no other option. Fletcher barely played and is now out on loan and Sangster has barely played too. They are not first team players. Don't lie to try and make a point.
I have not lied, I did not say Cooper was a first team player. I said he played for the first team.

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
dick.argyle":3iug37fr said:
Argy1e":3iug37fr said:
dick.argyle":3iug37fr said:
Thomas Edwards":3iug37fr said:
MarkMatthews":3iug37fr said:

I have not lied, I did not say Cooper was a first team player. I said he played for the first team.
Maybe I was directing my response to Thomas Edwards instead then?

May 8, 2011
dick.argyle":2dgfbrup said:
HC Green":2dgfbrup said:
dick.argyle":2dgfbrup said:
HC Green":2dgfbrup said:
Emu":2dgfbrup said:
Home to Fulham or Swansea in the last 16.

They play on Wednesday 17th January.
According to the FA youth cup web site Fulham play Swansea on the 20th January 18.
http://www.thefa.com/competitions/youth ... p/fixtures
According to that site Argyle play Fulham or Swansea on 10th February 18.

No that is the date the matches have to be played by. Once dates, times and venues are arranged the website will be updated.

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
HC Green":11x563zl said:
dick.argyle":11x563zl said:
dick.argyle":11x563zl said:
Emu":11x563zl said:
Home to Fulham or Swansea in the last 16.

They play on Wednesday 17th January.
According to the FA youth cup web site Fulham play Swansea on the 20th January 18.
http://www.thefa.com/competitions/youth ... p/fixtures
According to that site Argyle play Fulham or Swansea on 10th February 18.

No that is the date the matches have to be played by. Once dates, times and venues are arranged the website will be updated.
Ok thanks.