Broom to stay at Argyle | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Broom to stay at Argyle

mulliongreen

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2009
If what has been stated is true, that he turned down Aberdeen and a few other clubs to stay here then good on the lad. It appears that he likes his life down in Plymouth and I hope that at the end of the season something can be worked out to bring him here permanently as I think he adds to the team. Thank you Ryan for deciding to stay.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Would like him to stay irrespective of his recent loss of form and Mayor to move on. Cammy must remain as part of our future development in division one and making a push for promotion next season.
I’d take DM over Broom every time! I’m glad he’s signed but he’s nowhere as good as DM in my opinion

Jan 27, 2012
Broom seems like a proper midfielder, while Mayor seems like a frustrated attacking player who should be moved forward.
I think there‘s a chance of Camara leaving at some point, and Broom would be a direct replacement. Broom is also an option in the right wing back position which Edwards plays in. Overall, I think Broom is well worth signing- he looks like a fella who gives 100% every game.

Reactions: justanotherfan
Aug 15, 2015
I think he’s a useful player to have but I don’t think he’s as good as people hype him up to be, he covers a lot of ground but sometimes I struggle to see what he achieves.

Personally I think Mayor, Camara and Houghton is our best midfield.
Strange comment. Whilst your opinion is your opinion, to justify it by saying you struggle to see what he achieves is a weird one.

Mayor has 4 league goals in 3 seasons and maybe 2 or 3 assists per season. Do you struggle to see what he achieves also? You do come out with some odd comments.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Strange comment. Whilst your opinion is your opinion, to justify it by saying you struggle to see what he achieves is a weird one.

Mayor has 4 league goals in 3 seasons and maybe 2 or 3 assists per season. Do you struggle to see what he achieves also? You do come out with some odd comments.
If it's all about goals then Broom has 3...hardly pulling up the trees there. 1 more this season than Mayor with far far more minutes under his belt.
Im glad he's stayed as an option but he's just had the best part of 3 games to put in performances to keep Mayor out of the team and he's been a 6 in all those games no more
Totally agree that the best midfield is Mayor, Camara and Houghton...with decent understudies in Broom and Randell.
If we're looking at a player in the renaming window we could use one more option in these positions...maybe the lad from Swansea if he's any good.
Edited. Forgot about Lewis...not sure on first glance but maybe we do have enough in reserve as far as midfield positions are concerned.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2015

He’s entitled to his opinion, because you find it strange it doesn’t mean he’s wrong. PASOTI is about different opinions from different people and that’s what it’s all about.

Last edited:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
He’s entitled to his opinion, because you find it strange it doesn’t mean he’s wrong. PASOTI is about different opinions from different people and that’s what’s it’s all about.
Yes Shoey; he comes out with some comments, you find them odd. Purpose of the whole site I would have (not 'of') thought! :unsure:

Aug 15, 2015
He’s entitled to his opinion, because you find it strange it doesn’t mean he’s wrong. PASOTI is about different opinions from different people and that’s what it’s all about.
Did I say it was wrong? I said it was a strange comment. If you analyse what he said, it's odd.