Broom to stay at Argyle | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Broom to stay at Argyle

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
They don't rate him as League One standard either since they hardly played him last season and then got rid to Burton.

They'll want to recoup some of what they paid and that's understandable, but £500k is obviously a wind-up.
I think £150k would be a wind up personally..

Apr 17, 2014
Very promising all action player. Not yet up to Mayor’s standard but glad he’s brushed off any move away.

Oct 31, 2015
Good news. Broomy when he joined and into Autumn and early winter was just brilliant.

For some reason since running Stanley into the ground his form has dipped. Perhaps because the teams form has dipped, the mucking around by RL when DM10 came back, the transfer talk or COVID (or maybe all the above) has had an affect. Maybe the Broomy in October and November will be back now he is settled until the summer.

Oct 8, 2005
cattedown
Am I correct in thinking that his contract with Peterborough expires in the summer? If he then still wants to sign for us, he wouldn’t cost us anything. Or am I missing something?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Am I correct in thinking that his contract with Peterborough expires in the summer? If he then still wants to sign for us, he wouldn’t cost us anything. Or am I missing something?
I dont think that’s the case because we could effectively sign him now on a pre contract

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Well I stand corrected.

I thought If a players contract was up in 6 months then they could speak to other clubs and agree on something?

Jun 27, 2019
Only if they play in a different country. We can agree pre-contracts with players from Scotland, for instance (as we did with Doumbe if I remember rightly), but not players in England.

Clubs can only negotiate terms with players in the same association 30 days from the expiry of their contract.

Feb 23, 2008
Hopefully he's less distracted than maybe previously now. Needs to add an end product to his game. 2 goals and a freak one against Bolton aren't enough in the time he's had on the pitch. Hopefully this stat improves over the next 3 months
Hasn't he scored the same amount of goals in half a season as Mayor has since he's been here?