Broom could be sold by Posh ... Aberdeen interested | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Broom could be sold by Posh ... Aberdeen interested

Apr 27, 2019
Its just the Peterborough way of starting an auction, if interested teams think that there is a chance of a deal to be done then the price will be bumped up. Saying that I'd like to see him join on a permanent deal.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Broom may not fancy Scotland, Fry cannot sell him if the player says no. Broom cannot be recalled unless he agrees to be sold.
Let’s hope so. With very green tints on, Broom could say that he only wants to be at Argyle at least for the rest of the season, which would force Posh into selling to us now at whatever we bid, or him staying on loan and then selling in the summer at a lower price.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Its just the Peterborough way of starting an auction, if interested teams think that there is a chance of a deal to be done then the price will be bumped up. Saying that I'd like to see him join on a permanent deal.
Totally agree. I think we see thru this now that they are just trying to drum up interest and spark a bidding war. If Peterborough want £250k then he won’t be coming to Argyle permanently and nor would I want him to for that sort of money during a economic crisis football-wise.

I’d be prepared to pay £100k but no more, and if we did pay more I’d be pretty cheesed off that we’d spend that sort of money on a player that has no re-sale value particularly because the fans dipped into their own pockets to help the club by not getting season tickets refunds during Covid.

Dec 30, 2020
Find it hard to believe that clubs with the kind of money that Peterborough want would be interested in Broom.

Not a criticism as I like him a lot and would love us to sign him permanently.

Feb 13, 2021
Broomy for £1000k and no more as recently his game has gone off the boil. Very interesting to see where Alfie boyo will fit in as we could be overloaded with midfielders? What has happened to Randell when so much was expected of him after the Ipswich game?

Reactions: ealinggreen
Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
I hope that he stays but borough paid £300k for him won't let him go for £100k however what was he worth I there reserves we should get first option for giving him the platform to perform surely we have negotiated something like that in the loan arrangement that if we want him we get first dibs so to speak

Reactions: Argyle Since'68

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Totally agree. I think we see thru this now that they are just trying to drum up interest and spark a bidding war. If Peterborough want £250k then he won’t be coming to Argyle permanently and nor would I want him to for that sort of money during a economic crisis football-wise.

I’d be prepared to pay £100k but no more, and if we did pay more I’d be pretty cheesed off that we’d spend that sort of money on a player that has no re-sale value particularly because the fans dipped into their own pockets to help the club by not getting season tickets refunds during Covid.
That would depend on the length of contract and how he performs if signed permanently. He's only 25.

Reactions: Penmaster and Biggs