Brief Synopsis!!! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!!

Dec 3, 2005
Brilliant day and the best Argyle performance of the season.

The changes in line up, some forced maybe, but it worked.

Fletcher was awesome upfront, Young excellant, a great team performance.

Wish we could sign S Fletcher, really impressed me today.

Mar 14, 2009
Relieved :scarf:

Can actually enjoy that last home game.

As for the game. I thought this game was more comfortable for us than the last three home games. Yet strangely we got a draw.

I thought S Fletcher had a great start. Won headers and put them in a direction of an Argyle player. Then strangely we played 4-5-1. We seem to lose momentum. It felt like we could assert ourselves but for some reason became very cautious.

Offensively, the team needs alot of work. Yet that is for another day. :scarf:

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Greengo":2is4mn9i said:
The Doctor":2is4mn9i said:
Basically we continued our recent form, namely score one or zero goals and concede zero or one goals to give a 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 or 1-1 final scoreline. Just imagine if we could score a second goal occasionally eh?

Fletch is the new Tony Pulis !
:sad:

The wrong smilie surely?? Pulis turned a team of no hopers & certs for relegation into a solid professsional outfit without spending and in the end comfortabley avoided the drop. It wasn't pretty but who gave a flying one? Fletcher has done it in spades. Pulis left a great foundation for Holloway to build on - now let's see Fletcher do the same. Rejoice! Rejoice! :scarf:

Oct 24, 2010
Ave_IT":191dyrn2 said:
Greengo":191dyrn2 said:
The Doctor":191dyrn2 said:
Basically we continued our recent form, namely score one or zero goals and concede zero or one goals to give a 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 or 1-1 final scoreline. Just imagine if we could score a second goal occasionally eh?

Fletch is the new Tony Pulis !
:sad:

The wrong smilie surely?? Pulis turned a team of no hopers & certs for relegation into a solid professsional outfit without spending and in the end comfortabley avoided the drop. It wasn't pretty but who gave a flying one? Fletcher has done it in spades. Pulis left a great foundation for Holloway to build on - now let's see Fletcher do the same. Rejoice! Rejoice! :scarf:
After five games????

Sep 5, 2011
Pulis did a job, a great job and it was what we needed at the time but Holloway did a better one with a much more adventurous and entertaining approach. We have hit rock bottom and now we are on the way back and its true that Fletch has concentrated on defence and not losing in the Pulis style in order to turn the corner. Brilliant, just what was needed but I hope that a much more positive approach is taken next season. We are now a well run club with a support base that most clubs that ever play at this level can only dream of!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
twist of lime":13bxuysa said:
Were Argyle fans allowed on the pitch to celebrate at the end ?

I certainly hope so as they deserve it

COYG
No, they weren't. I saw on the Football League show that Bristol City had a pitch invasion in celebrating their survival. I wonder if there's a fine coming their way?

greeneagle

✅ Evergreen
Jan 26, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Missed the game due to unavoidable circumstances. Absolute relief that Argyle are safe Massive credit to the players, manager fans and all associated with our wonderful club.

A sincere thank you for the reports, always appreciated. :clap: