Bradley update 12.06.18: Signs for Luton | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradley update 12.06.18: Signs for Luton

May 10, 2013
Army green":371l42ua said:
I think he would have signed by now if he had any intentions in staying at argyle l
By that logic are we expecting sawyer to be off as well? I’m still on the fence on this one, swaying more to him going as the money on the table will be high with the amount of people in the queue

Feb 2, 2007
greenbear":2vuz6gjs said:
Army green":2vuz6gjs said:
I think he would have signed by now if he had any intentions in staying at argyle l
By that logic are we expecting sawyer to be off as well? I’m still on the fence on this one, swaying more to him going as the money on the table will be high with the amount of people in the queue

Carey waited until July last season, did he not?

Mar 25, 2007
Glynn":2lzcmlrm said:
Chatting to someone today who also mentioned Bradley had moved out of his apartment on the Hoe and that Doncaster had apparently made him a contract offer.

Can’t see that happening, Darren Ferguson has left the club.

May 8, 2011
merchant seaman":2cyujkhz said:
Glynn":2cyujkhz said:
Chatting to someone today who also mentioned Bradley had moved out of his apartment on the Hoe and that Doncaster had apparently made him a contract offer.

Can’t see that happening, Darren Ferguson has left the club.

Apparently not happy with the playing budget. Perhaps the thought of signing Bradley was the final straw!

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
nick_PASTIE":34jfn1hj said:
greenbear":34jfn1hj said:
Army green":34jfn1hj said:

Carey waited until July last season, did he not?

All Argyle and Carey himself knew how valuable he was and what he was worth. Bradley is maybe more like Rueben Reid.

May 4, 2018
Until we hear to the contrary, I’m ever the optimist and hope that Sonny will resign for Argyle.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Karen":y3adyspn said:
Until we hear to the contrary, I’m ever the optimist and hope that Sonny will resign for Argyle.

Maybe he will be one of the 6 (?) DA mentioned are incoming soon... I think i'm in the minority but i think that he is replaceable and whilst it would be great if he stayed for continuity, i trust DA to find a better replacement for him if he chooses to go.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
This does seem to have the same sort of feel as the Carey situation last year ……… even more so as the clubs Sonny has most often been linked to seem to be in turmoil themselves. Like GC10 last year - each day that passes increases my optimism he’ll stay (50:50 I reckon now).…….. of course the minute I post this there will be an announcement he’s going :facepalm:

Aug 11, 2013
Not all posts are rumours. Sonny has many good friends down here and when asked about his future he has been very candid. He is 'done with Argyle'. Time to move on .....

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He moves on. So shall we.

Thanks for his time and good luck to him

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
arrythewurzel":3fmv8qd5 said:
Not all posts are rumours. Sonny has many good friends down here and when asked about his future he has been very candid. He is 'done with Argyle'. Time to move on .....

And yet only a few months ago he was reported in the media as saying positive things about the squad and Argyle's prospects for next season and indicating that he wanted to continue be part of the journey...

I thought at the time that these comments were a case of doing contract negotiations in public and a form of getting your 'retaliation in first'... along the lines of 'It wasn't me, it was the club. I said all along I wanted to stay'.

I guess we will all find out what the situation is soon enough. It's frustrating to have all of this uncertainty about players but I think we just have to trust that Derek Adams will put a proficient team into place, just as he has for each of the last three seasons. If Bradley is part of that team then great, if he isn't then so be it. Someone else will be.

C

Cult Of Personality

Not the end of the world if Bradley goes. Whilst good in the air he lacks pace and when someone who has speed and can turn quicker plays against him he is in trouble. There are much better players out there