Bradford v Argyle match thread | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford v Argyle match thread

Oct 31, 2015
A bit disappointed to be honest. We have played the bottom 2 at theirs and come away with a point from both. Good enough if we stay up but not progress Im afraid.

Well done Cans and Kyle. We are better with them playing and a clean sheet.

Aug 5, 2016
Beyton_Green":2mfjjxkx said:
Why does he always take off the most likely guy to score out of nothing?

If DA takes off Carey: "FFS, why does he always take off our best player when we need to break down a defence?"
If DA takes off Ladapo: "FFS, why does he always take off our top scorer when we need a goal?"
If DA takes off Sarcevic/Fox/Songo'o: "FFS, why is he taking off midfielders for forwards when they are already starting to overrun us!"
If DA doesn't get Taylor on: "FFS, another game with our best most intelligent striker on the bench."
If DA takes off Lameiras: "Why does he always take off the most likely player to score out of nothing".

Luckily we're picking up points and clean sheets, otherwise the classic reaction to DA picking a settled team after a defeat:
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I’m travelling back quite happy with that point!

Canavan had one hell of a game as did Letheren.

Our Eddy is definitely back as well.

Aug 13, 2011
Yes Lameiras is the most likely scorer. I'm one oglf his biggest fans and he should start and finish most games, he's a sublime talent. But OK I think DA finally knows his enormous worth to the side. Today WAS about not losing. Today and today nly I'm happy with the point whatever sacrifices it took. And the icing on the cake for me was Pompey chucking a 3 goal lead. That's hilarious!!

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
rsp4":2tjg23pk said:
A bit disappointed to be honest. We have played the bottom 2 at theirs and come away with a point from both. Good enough if we stay up but not progress Im afraid.

I take your point, but I think at this stage we need to ensure we get to that 52 points mark and games like today are very tricky. A point is one closer to safety, and given our predicament for most of this season, I'll just be very relieved to see us get over the line and be a L1 team again next season.

Sep 6, 2006
jespafc":1oum3rlr said:
rsp4":1oum3rlr said:

I take your point, but I think at this stage we need to ensure we get to that 52 points mark and games like today are very tricky. A point is one closer to safety, and given our predicament for most of this season, I'll just be very relieved to see us get over the line and be a L1 team again next season.

Would be surprised if 52 is required. It isnt usually and there are a lot of teams down there.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
No interest in points and league tables, but thought it a reasonably entertaining lower L1 match, on a dodgy pitch. Defensive solidity, Sarce impressive, Songo looked very out of place in mid, admire Freddie’s attitude.

Excellent comms today, Savage and Cooper had great chemistry.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’d make one change for out next match. Oscar in for Songo’o.

Oct 31, 2015
jespafc":2ne2ejmg said:
rsp4":2ne2ejmg said:

I agree mate hence my ok it was a point away from home but deep down not good enough.

I'm with you nail the 52 points as soon as possible and keep us lg1 but school report will read not good enough must try harder :)