Bradford v Argyle match thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford v Argyle match thread

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Full time, a good point. Not lose was the plan and the good run continues.

C

Cult Of Personality

Said i would take point today and i am happy with that. It was a game we could not lose and we have not. Happy

C

CiderAndPasties

we seem to have traveled not to lose as opposed to trying to win. As long as we stay up, i dont mind, but its a tad disappointing to only get a draw given our form and Bradford's lack of, it would've been nice for us to try for the win as opposed to park the bus.

FT 0:0

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
PL2 3DQ":wjuvdqir said:
Full time, a good point. Not lose was the plan and the good run continues.
Yeah it's an okay point. Disappointing we haven't scored though really. I'm sure the negative posters will come on and say it was not good enough and find a reason to moan.

A draw was probably fair.

CiderAndPasties":2z8gr7rg said:
we seem to have traveled not to lose as opposed to trying to win. As long as we stay up, i dont mind, but its a tad disappointing to only get a draw given our form and Bradford's lack of, it would've been nice for us to try for the win as opposed to park the bus.

FT 0:0

I don't see it like that. Good away performance, inspired goalkeeping, but we still showed attacking intent.

Great result seeing as Bradford dominated the second half. Some great saves by Letheren, him and Canavans last ditch block won us that point. I thought the whole team played well except Ladapo who couldnt head, pass or hold up play.
Nice to see Oscar back.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Excellent point, a point further away from the bottom four and only Gillingham below us bettered our result.