Bradford interested in Ryan Taylor - update: bid rejected | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford interested in Ryan Taylor - update: bid rejected

Jul 12, 2016
All we understand at the moment is that 3 or 4 of 18 players are attracting interest from clubs in this division. Take these out of the equation and how many decent players are we left with?

Apr 29, 2016
Take out Taylor, Bradley, Carey, Lameiras still leaves Fox, Oscar, Edwards, Mathews, Letheren and ATS all being decent. Jurys out on Sarcevic and Ness, particularly Ness who’s been injured more than he’s been available. Songo’s been solid too and has frequently been rated MOM. Sawyers been good for the last few games. Good enough to finish mid table which is what many people’s expectations and target was when we started the season.

Jul 12, 2016
See how we coped without Taylor and before Toums arrived earlier in the season .If we were to lose Carey and Bradley in addition we would be in big trouble.

Aug 5, 2016
Ade the green":2sk4tof5 said:
philmeboots":2sk4tof5 said:
All these rumours about other clubs interest in our players must be total tosh. We can’t have any decent players as after all Derek Adams is useless in recruiting! :)

Even a broken watch is right twice a day.

So the majority of Adams's signings have been crap in your opinion? What a clown. I suggest you look at the league table.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Knibbsworth":29cice1r said:
Ade the green":29cice1r said:
philmeboots":29cice1r said:
All these rumours about other clubs interest in our players must be total tosh. We can’t have any decent players as after all Derek Adams is useless in recruiting! :)

Even a broken watch is right twice a day.

So the majority of Adams's signings have been crap in your opinion? What a clown. I suggest you look at the league table.

That’s not what I said is it?

I don’t judge who I trust or respect on tables or graphs and I don’t 100% believe in Adams (I used to but i’ve changed my mind about him). You have your opinion and I have mine. What exactly have you got against people whose opinions differ from yours? If i’m A clown, you’re a sheep and neither one of us will change our opinions by being berated. Can you understand that?

Aug 3, 2017
It is true a lot of people have slated DA’s recruitment. All I can say on the matter is I’m glad he only offers ahort contracts and isn’t spending money. That way letting players go is easier.

Besides, Fleetwood have spent north of £500k on two players this season alone yet are hardly far above us for this expenditure. Oxford, also only 3 points away and they’ve spent to get there!

Agree or disagree with who has come in, at least we’re not burning money to be mid-table!

Sep 6, 2006
Leon Horn":2o91ukyl said:
I just hope it doesn’t unsettle Taylor who hails from South Yorkshire. Can’t afford for him to ‘do a Toums’!

He's under contract! But everybody has a price and not sure how long. If it's until the summer Argyle may be tempted to cash in. Bradford can probably up the bid.