Argyle v Peterborough - Carabao Cup Round 1 | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Peterborough - Carabao Cup Round 1

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
They made 8 changes. We made 7.

But have a look at the 8 changes they made and the money spent on those players.

That extra quality costs money and that is where we are at the moment. We have a few good players at this level but those players that make the difference in the final third are what gets you over the line.

Reactions: Chip green

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Good night Vienna- numerous chances not converted

We were never going to win this competition but poor decision making, poor composure has cost us

We seem full of players that have a rush of blood to the head, have no composure- take one to many touches & seem to be a bunch of headless chickens when faced with physicality or surrounded by more than 1 player

Finn was flying but we cannot rely on one person

I know Schuey is trying new tactics & new formations but how long does he give it

The only positives was Brendan & Jack

Will Schuey roll the dice on Saturday when we play Posh again for something more valuable

C

Cult Of Personality

Said in pre season we going to struggle. We need a proper CF

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
No offence guys but l hope the players have at little more belief and fight.

I understand the frustration when we are losing. Yet as someone pointed out on another thread we didn’t score many goals either at the back end of last seasons 3-1-4-2 formation.

I mean chucking in the towel after 3 games.

Id understand if we didn’t create many chances, but we did. We made 7 changes to a team, a number of never played with each other.

I just personally find it disappointing the reaction on here given the performance and the team selection.