Argyle v Ipswich Town - the build up | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Ipswich Town - the build up

Who will win?

• The Pilgrims

Votes: 90 41.5%
  • The Tractor Boys

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • I'll take a draw

Votes: 102 47.0%

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
I must admit, i dont see Ipswich overcoming Leicester or Leeds, the play offs it is for them, you just know they will end up playing Norwich who have a fantastic record against them in recent time.
Tough game, undoubtedly, as every Championship game is, just have a sneaky feel that it might be our day.

Dollers

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Feb 28, 2024
Been very strange reading the comments on here about us being jealous of your League 1 triumph while most Ipswich fans genuinely don't give a monkeys. We've won the league (the top league), the FA cup and the UEFA cup, why on earth would we be bothered about a League 1 trophy? It'd be like an Olympic gold medalist being jealous of a bronze medal at the Commonwealth Games.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Been very strange reading the comments on here about us being jealous of your League 1 triumph while most Ipswich fans genuinely don't give a monkeys. We've won the league (the top league), the FA cup and the UEFA cup, why on earth would we be bothered about a League 1 trophy? It'd be like an Olympic gold medalist being jealous of a bronze medal at the Commonwealth Games.
Welcome to Pasoti Dollers.

Not the best opening post I've ever read on an opposing fans site.

Prepare for incoming.

Last edited:
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
1st place is still 1st place, it would be like a former Olympic gold medalist who is living in the past being jealous of a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games having come second themselves and only getting the silver. And lets face it, given how competitive athletes are, most would be pretty jealous of that, so not the best comparison there from you if trying to disprove the point.

• Haha
Reactions: Mark Gedye