Argyle v Burton match thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Burton match thread

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
That webcam's the best thing since sliced bread one minute and does my head in the next, when watching the reactions from the Burton fans to work out what's happened before ifollow catches up.

C

Charles Plym

Lucky we have Macey , such a pathetic defence without him we’d be in deep poo

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
lipsonlad67":3hm48eum said:
That webcam's the best thing since sliced bread one minute and does my head in the next, when watching the reactions from the Burton fans to work out what's happened before ifollow catches up.

Wait, Burton brought some fans?

Feb 2, 2007
Charles.plym":1s8pwo5v said:
Lucky we have Macey , such a pathetic defence without him we’d be in deep poo

A good defence needs a good keeper and vice versa. We have problems with both IMO

May 16, 2016
lipsonlad67":3rodq89l said:

It also seems all the action is on our Left hand side, unti we attack. At one point there was NO players visibile !

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Ok so we know defence is the problem.

That’s something, at least.

Feels like we’re building on foundations of sand.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
landons forehead":31lcf9eb said:
lipsonlad67":31lcf9eb said:

Wait, Burton brought some fans?

There's definitely two in shot in their yellow shirts. Oh wait, one's a steward.