Argyle TV problems | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle TV problems

Sep 25, 2010
It’s the banks way of verifying the transaction. It is common and used on a lot of websites.
I am aware of that, but it would”d not let me progress, until I paid them £0.00, and when I agreed to pay them nothing, it still wouldn’t let me progress.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Paid at 1450 via the Argyle app. Logged on with no issues just before kick off. Excellent service for me

Reactions: Nobby

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
As I was at the game today, I can’t comment on having Argyle TV issues.

BUT, technology is technology - sometimes issues happen.
At least it happened on a Friendly game though and not a league game, or heaven forbid, the Exeter game(s)!

Though, I will add that sometimes when experiencing ArgyleTV issues, the problem can sometimes be resolved at your own end:

1. Try a different browser - majority of the time this will fix the issue. In preparation, download a new browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera etc) before the match so it’s ready to go if needed.

2. Turning your device on and off again. Whether it’s PC/Mac, Phone, iPad etc….giving it a reset helps clear the cache and again will most likely solve the issue.

3. Likewise, quickly turn on/off your Wi-Fi or Mobile data and see if that’s solves the issues.

4. And (almost) lastly, best piece of advice I can offer……Log into the match EARLY - if we all left it until 2:55pm to log in then there will be an abundance of ‘traffic’ all navigating to a single website. To put it simply, websites are fragile and it doesn’t take a lot for one to throw paddy and have a sulk! If we all logon at the same time, the website will slow down, mistakes will happen etc.

5. Or at the very least, purchase your Match Pass earlier in the week, so that you don’t have to join the ‘virtual queue’ that everyone will be stuck in.

I appreciate that the above wouldn’t have solved some of todays issues, BUT keep them in mind for the future.

Sep 25, 2010
As I was at the game today, I can’t comment on having Argyle TV issues.

BUT, technology is technology - sometimes issues happen.
At least it happened on a Friendly game though and not a league game, or heaven forbid, the Exeter game(s)!

Though, I will add that sometimes when experiencing ArgyleTV issues, the problem can sometimes be resolved at your own end:

1. Try a different browser - majority of the time this will fix the issue. In preparation, download a new browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera etc) before the match so it’s ready to go if needed.

2. Turning your device on and off again. Whether it’s PC/Mac, Phone, iPad etc….giving it a reset helps clear the cache and again will most likely solve the issue.

3. Likewise, quickly turn on/off your Wi-Fi or Mobile data and see if that’s solves the issues.

4. And (almost) lastly, best piece of advice I can offer……Log into the match EARLY - if we all left it until 2:55pm to log in then there will be an abundance of ‘traffic’ all navigating to a single website. To put it simply, websites are fragile and it doesn’t take a lot for one to throw paddy and have a sulk! If we all logon at the same time, the website will slow down, mistakes will happen etc.

5. Or at the very least, purchase your Match Pass earlier in the week, so that you don’t have to join the ‘virtual queue’ that everyone will be stuck in.

I appreciate that the above wouldn’t have solved some of todays issues, BUT keep them in mind for the future.
Have you ever tried that, when you are abroad, and you get everything thrown at you.

Sep 25, 2010
Have you ever tried that, when you are abroad, and you get everything thrown at you.
And you get numpty telling you don’t post about it, just post about the game, that you can’t even speak about, and some moderator not helping either.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
No, I don’t live abroad.

But to echo my point and repeat my last sentence the above support wouldn’t have helped some of todays issues, as they were Argyle based, I believe.

But in regards to your last sentence, ‘everything thrown at you’ - that’s why I advise logging in as early as possible, or purchasing your ticket mid-week, so that if they’re are any issues, they can be resolved early 👍

However, the advice on here doesn’t HAVE to be taken and I would advise that any issues you have with ArgyleTV can be directed to Argyle on their Twitter page, or via their emails ;

pafctvsupport@streamamg.com or argyletv@pafc.co.uk

Reactions: smudja

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
And you get numpty telling you don’t post about it, just post about the game, that you can’t even speak about, and some moderator not helping either.

We routinely move posts about Argyle TV away from the match day thread.
There's no need to be insulting to anyone.

Reactions: Daz and Tugboat

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Worked well for me as well....paid mid-day...logged in at 2.40pm.... good service all round.
It would be an interesting exercise to see exactly how many, presumably in the hundreds, pay, log on and watch the entire game with no hassles.

It would appear that it is the same names that crop up on here week after week that have the problems.

Maybe people should try looking at their set ups first.

Reactions: smudja and Adam

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Because no one wanted to hear about it. It was taking up half the thread.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I paid with my iPhone at 14:45 logged in 2 minutes before the match, shared the screen with a hdmi lead to my tv from my phone with no problems what so ever.

Reactions: smudja