Argyle TV problems | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle TV problems

For what its worth, I was told by Dan [at Argyle] that it would be a good idea IF I changed my email address to a new one.

Thought about it but did not pursue the idea.

A few days later, I tried to renew my £170 membership - and IT WORKED - using all the existing information !

I have yet to test it the real world of PAFC ?

Sep 25, 2010
Now a separate thread to the match thread, talk about making a mountain of a molehill. Blimey

All well, time to leave.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Now a separate thread to the match thread, talk about making a mountain of a molehill. Blimey

All well, time to leave.

Not really. It's something we have done since Argyle started streaming games. It keeps the match action separate from the streaming issues and hasn't been a problem until you complained.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth

All well, time to leave.
You’re the one making a mountain out of a molehill. Problems with ArgyleTV and the actual match are different topics and deserve their own thread. If you don’t like it, then maybe it is time for you to leave.

Reactions: Alan Turing
May 16, 2016
It's still a fairly difficult website to navigate or find stuff. I find there's no log in or account button unless I tap on a random item, then it might log me back in, it doesn't appear when you first open the site. Yesterday, trying to find post Bristol C reaction was more a hit and hope than customer led intuitive process.

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
It's still a fairly difficult website to navigate or find stuff. I find there's no log in or account button unless I tap on a random item, then it might log me back in, it doesn't appear when you first open the site. Yesterday, trying to find post Bristol C reaction was more a hit and hope than customer led intuitive process.
Hi.

We'd be genuinely keen to understand more about your feedback.

The attached was the website after yesterday's game (about 9pm perhaps but had been in place since 6pm ish.

Report, Manager's reaction, Brendan's reaction all on the screen, the report on the main panel. + Argyle TV video just below. (the full match replay wasn't visible to supporters until later in the evening)

From the navigation bar at the top News > Latest News has all of the latest articles listed in chronological order.

Can you send us a DM so we can try and help?

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 18.07.56.png

May 16, 2016
Hi.

We'd be genuinely keen to understand more about your feedback.

The attached was the website after yesterday's game (about 9pm perhaps but had been in place since 6pm ish.

Report, Manager's reaction, Brendan's reaction all on the screen, the report on the main panel. + Argyle TV video just below. (the full match replay wasn't visible to supporters until later in the evening)

From the navigation bar at the top News > Latest News has all of the latest articles listed in chronological order.

Can you send us a DM so we can try and help?

Thanks

View attachment 4791
Will send DM. My android phone web page looks nothing like that on either mobile or desktop settings

Dec 16, 2004
After buying the stream at about 11am I logged in at around 2.15 to see if anything was being broadcast. I went to match page where it was telling me to buy stream!!??

I checked my account and I had bought it, minor panic. At around 2.50 I logged back in and was able to access the live stream. But why, why why does the system not recognise that I have bought the stream from the moment that I have. Would it have allowed me to buy it twice? If so that is really poor.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
After buying the stream at about 11am I logged in at around 2.15 to see if anything was being broadcast. I went to match page where it was telling me to buy stream!!??

I checked my account and I had bought it, minor panic. At around 2.50 I logged back in and was able to access the live stream. But why, why why does the system not recognise that I have bought the stream from the moment that I have. Would it have allowed me to buy it twice? If so that is really poor.
Have to say Lyndhurst, having read most, if not all of the posts regarding Argyle TV, this is the biggest complaint. It does seem pretty strange that you can log in to your account, pay the money and then log in later and be told to pay again.

Get that sorted and Argyle TV might just have a decent setup.

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
Have to say Lyndhurst, having read most, if not all of the posts regarding Argyle TV, this is the biggest complaint. It does seem pretty strange that you can log in to your account, pay the money and then log in later and be told to pay again.

Get that sorted and Argyle TV might just have a decent setup.

It does't tell you to pay again though.

It says this.

This Fixture will begin streaming live On XXXX at XXX​

Make sure you have purchased the correct package ahead of time as a subscription is required to watch / listen to this game.

BUY STREAM

Why would you click buy stream if you've already bought it?

However, if you do click that 'BUY STREAM' button you it takes you to the Streaming Passes page, where if you have already bought - clearly states 'You Already Own This Package' and the button to buy is not available.

I do agree that an additional improvement here, could be that this initial message already states that you own this package and removes the 'Buy Stream' button in the fixture, before clicking through to be told.

It's something we've suggested and I hope it can be added. However I'd also say that if read properly, it's pretty clear what's being said and what is being asked of the user.

i.e

Already bought it? - Stream starts at X
Not bought it? - Click here to buy
Not sure if you've bought it? - Click to see / check your emails / view your account etc.

Sep 2, 2008
It does't tell you to pay again though.

It says this.

This Fixture will begin streaming live On XXXX at XXX​

If you haven't already done so, make sure you have purchased the correct package ahead of time as a subscription is required to watch / listen to this game.

BUY STREAM

Why would you click buy stream if you've already bought it?
Perhaps because no-one has any confidence in the application/program.

Maybe just tweaking the narrative a little as suggested would go some way to re-assuring people.