Argyle TV problems | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle TV problems

Oct 15, 2017
Unacceptable I’m afraid it would appear not to be available certainly not for me. I won’t waste my money next time not the first time it’s happened
Unacceptable I’m afraid it would appear not to be available certainly not for me. I won’t waste my money next time not the first time it’s happened

It's the third time on the trot for me I've had enough
Sounds like an android problem not an Argyle one

I don't use an Andriod I have Edge for the Covid period and last season with no problem but this season I
find the login not so user-friendly, what's happened to the GO TO MATCH CENTRE BUTTON? I can't find it anymore.

Last edited:

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
After paying my £10 prior to kick off it took me 20 frustrating minutes before I could get the live streaming on my apple phone by which time we are 1 down. Picture quality is poor and commentary is dire. All 3 goals were self inflicted. Pity the ref could not use a bit of common sense regarding the red card. Not sure that Wilson knew much about the handball.

Oct 15, 2017
Can anyone give me the correct email address for Argyle tv I've tried a couple but it seems there is a specific one for this?

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
After paying my £10 prior to kick off it took me 20 frustrating minutes before I could get the live streaming on my apple phone by which time we are 1 down. Picture quality is poor and commentary is dire. All 3 goals were self inflicted. Pity the ref could not use a bit of common sense regarding the red card. Not sure that Wilson knew much about the handball.

I got it for ten minutes a half an hour before the kickoff but nothing throughout the match.

Oct 15, 2017

Just like me.

Reactions: Larry David
Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
As a Noryhern Exile IPTV is the only way I can watch the matches
It's not my fault the league don't allow me to pay to watch a product through there own stupidity I never watch any of the local sides up here unless playing argyle so nobody is losing my attendance by allowing me to watch on tv and I only get down to HP once or twice a season at most
However I may add glad I was working tonight !!

Aug 8, 2013
Wondering why the full match replay is not yet up. Is it a policy not to provide it
after a heavy defeat ? When unable to watch live, I try to stay away from the result
until I can watch the replay, and I suspect I'm not alone in this.