Are we safe? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Are we safe?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Not mathematically maybe but 90% there?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
1 more win would put us out of reach I assume?

May 22, 2006
Yes, we're safe. Not mathematically of course, and I hope that the players give it their all until we are (especially on saturday against Il Douchebag) but realistically there's no way Macc and Hereford can get three wins in four.

People may say that stranger things have happened in football but in this case, they actually haven't.

Another win might do it depending on results.

Feb 21, 2011
If anyone thinks Macc or Hereford can make up 8 points, 9 if you take goal difference into account in 4 games I suggest you get to the bookies because the odds will be immense. We're safe in all but name.

A

argyle dude

Barnet and Hereford play each other next weekend, so at least one of them will drop points there and the week after Macclesfield play Bradfurt, so again, at least one of them will have to drop points.

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
YES

No way the teams below will win 3 out of 4. Also Argyle would need to not pick up any more points from remaining games, which on our current form is very unlikely.

Have not done the maths but could we be safe with a draw at Swindon depending on the teams below all losing??

COYG

May 22, 2006
twist of lime":2idngfde said:
YES

No way the teams below will win 3 out of 4. Also Argyle would need to not pick up any more points from remaining games, which on our current form is very unlikely.

Have not done the maths but could we be safe with a draw at Swindon depending on the teams below all losing??

COYG

A draw at Swindon and defeats for Macc & Hereford would put us nine points clear with three games remaining - so not mathematically safe as they could still overhaul our GD.

Get in Argyle! It wasn't pretty far from it, we might not of been worthy of the 3 points but boy god didn't we defend. 8 points clear after the bottom 4 all lost 4 games to go not mathematically safe but pretty much there now. After all the crap we have been through this season I'm so proud that we have come back from the dead twice this season and remain a football league club. Now we can grow and start to climb back to where we belong. GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMYYYYYYY!!!

Jul 2, 2010
Plymouth
After today I am surprised this a question. Just about the best single day of results we could have hoped for. Took my University mates along, one of my Bristolian mates has come and watched us 6 times now and has a 100% win record. Anyone want to get him a season ticket. :lol:

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Andrew Owen":1ju1qywm said:
twist of lime":1ju1qywm said:
YES

COYG

A draw at Swindon and defeats for Macc & Hereford would put us nine points clear with three games remaining - so not mathematically safe as they could still overhaul our GD.

Cheers Andrew

To be honest if we could come away from Swindon with a draw and safe but for GD then that would be it for me :scarf: :thumbs: :clap:

COYG

May 22, 2006
8pts clear of the relegation spots with four games to go. Looking good.

Nearly exactly the same as Exeter despite their fine win today, although for them it's 8pts from safety with four games to go.