Anyone want Adams to stay? | Page 29 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anyone want Adams to stay?

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Get rid of Adams before this disaster gets any worse

Aug 22, 2006
What I find funny is for a lot of posters there’s no alternative suggestion. “Get rid... feed me.”
Don’t leave it up to the bosses to decide. We’ve seen it finish in tears... i mean I could name examples inside and then outside of footie.

For me if we get rid of adams it’s simple. Gareth ainsworth in.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
For me if we get rid of adams it’s simple. Gareth ainsworth in.

Nah I don't think he plays good football, isn't he known for time wasting and the dark arts?
And he wouldn't leave Wycombe anyway.

Aug 5, 2016
Adams IN for me.

As for today, it's better to lose one game 5-1 than to lose five games 1-0.

It's a stinking result, but against a decent team with imperious home form.

We were playing well prior, against Sunderland we lost but played with positivity. Scunthorpe and Wimbledon were good wins. Adams will get them playing and get the confidence back. This was a difficult fixture on paper and not one to sack a manager over.

Aug 5, 2016
So if Sean Dyche's Burnley lose 5-1 away to Everton, you'd expect him to be sacked for the reasons above?

Or would you try and assess to what it extent it was one bad game that should not affect preparation for more winnable games in the run up to Christmas? Would you try to reason that one bad result against an in form team with confidence and momentum doesn't turn a good manager into a clueless idiot.

Oct 16, 2016
If you’re basing an opinion on today you’re two bob short.

Base it on the season as a whole and your thoughts on his tenure as a whole

Time for him to toddle off and for someone to freshen this up and take a different direction

C

Charles Plym

Those saying it’s one result have very very poor memories. We have been poo all season we are in the bottom 4 on merit not one result . But hey ho if that is good enough then keep the untouchable one . Anywhere else poo results and poo entertainment would result in a change , here it results in adulation!

Jul 4, 2008
newton abbot
Get real! Are you really happy with Argyle? Are you surprised they lost 5-1? I'm not. I have watched them week after week and seen performances progressively worsen. The odd win flatters to deceive. No where good enough!

May 1, 2011
Knibbsworth":2qvmum7y said:
So if Sean Dyche's Burnley lose 5-1 away to Everton, you'd expect him to be sacked for the reasons above?

Or would you try and assess to what it extent it was one bad game that should not affect preparation for more winnable games in the run up to Christmas? Would you try to reason that one bad result against an in form team with confidence and momentum doesn't turn a good manager into a clueless idiot.

One bad result.....??

May 1, 2011
GreenArmy1984":2qyewigm said:
I believe we will bounce back with a Win next Saturday vs Fleetwood

Some important games coming up

In Adams WE trust

Is that what your experience of watching Adam's teams tells you?

Oct 16, 2016
Bristol Rich":3a7ecweg said:
GreenArmy1984":3a7ecweg said:
I believe we will bounce back with a Win next Saturday vs Fleetwood

Some important games coming up

In Adams WE trust

Is that what your experience of watching Adam's teams tells you?

He’s on a wind up, he’s always on a wind up

Don’t bite