Anyone want Adams to stay? | Page 28 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anyone want Adams to stay?

Sep 28, 2003
London
r4h4al":3leieufl said:
GreenArmy1984":3leieufl said:

Why?

Because he never goes to games, and doesn't see how bad it is. Either that, or he's incapable of analytical thought.

Plenty of people don't go to games for whatever reason and still have opinions, which is obviously absolutely fine - I don't get to as many as I'd like myself. But no-one copy and pastes the same rubbish again, and again, and again, and again like Paul.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Andy Holland":2h2ehgv4 said:
r4h4al":2h2ehgv4 said:
GreenArmy1984":2h2ehgv4 said:

Why?

Because he never goes to games, and doesn't see how bad it is. Either that, or he's incapable of analytical thought.

Plenty of people don't go to games for whatever reason and still have opinions, which is obviously absolutely fine - I don't get to as many as I'd like myself. But no-one copy and pastes the same rubbish again, and again, and again, and again like Paul.
i think the nail you hit on the head is he is incapable of analytical thought.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
We need to keep on going to the January Transfer window and Hopefully strengthen the squad to get us through the season to safety In League One

We are in a false position

Time for a bit of positivity .....

WE ARE STAYING UP!

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
GreenArmy1984":35edf8c1 said:
We need to keep on going to the January Transfer window and Hopefully strengthen the squad to get us through the season to safety In League One

WE ARE STAYING UP!

I think we will stay up because I can't see Carey playing this badly for the rest of the season. Also Taylor back. Which was our downfall last season on why we didn't get the Play-Offs, so that must be a positive.

Mar 23, 2008
GreenArmy1984":1kjpyvyr said:
It’s a reasonable question

Who’s gonna do better job ?
Paul Hurst would be a great fit, achieved great results at Grimsby and Shrewsbury and was in the wrong place at the wrong time at Ipswich as they sold their best players and slashed their budget. Knows league 1 well.......

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Deacster":3pcq2dsy said:
GreenArmy1984":3pcq2dsy said:
It’s a reasonable question

Who’s gonna do better job ?
Paul Hurst would be a great fit, achieved great results at Grimsby and Shrewsbury and was in the wrong place at the wrong time at Ipswich as they sold their best players and slashed their budget. Knows league 1 well.......

I agree that he'd be a great fit but can the club afford to sack Adams?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
GreenArmy1984":1i007b2i said:

WE ARE STAYING UP!
Paul last time around the greens were going up. you appear to have changed your point of view. why?

Jul 12, 2016
Unfortunately Adam's position is less precarious than Theresa May's.
The problem with the current board is having spent money on a revamped stand they will not want to compensate Adams so he is here to stay. We have put the cart before the horse.

Aug 11, 2013
I’m still with DA as I don’t think replacing him will help. Replacing the manager didn’t help last time we were in this situation. The replacement is likely to be someone that has been sacked at this level themselves. DA is a good fit for Argyle. We’ve no god given right to year on year success. Bound to be a wobble at some point. Up till now he’s finished higher in the league year on year with us. Perhaps we’ve got so used to continual improvement this setback (understatement) is harder for people to take. I think this season will make DA an even better manager as he’ll have learned a lot. Think you learn a lot more in adversity. We won’t be relegated of that I’m certain. I say stick.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
GreenArmy1984":1impqas3 said:
I believe we will bounce back with a Win next Saturday vs Fleetwood

Some important games coming up

In Adams WE trust

Yeah we MUST be more positive in the next game, and hopefully bounce back with a win.

Feb 2, 2007
r4h4al":m09jje9t said:
GreenArmy1984":m09jje9t said:
I believe we will bounce back with a Win next Saturday vs Fleetwood

Some important games coming up

In Adams WE trust

Yeah we MUST be more positive in the next game, and hopefully bounce back with a win.

Without Carey. Might have to start with Ruben or go with Taylor and Ladapo. Not Derek's preferred options!