Advertising | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Advertising

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
It’s not a pop up advert, that’s why it’s not blocked.

The jumping and realigning of the boards is being looked in to. Hopefully it can be sorted.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Thanks Daz, much appreciated..

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I must admit, on my phone I don't find it too intrusive apart from the annoying delay that often means you select the wrong page.

However for some reason on my PC I don't get the actual ads, just empty spaces where they should appear. Why? I have no idea because I don't have any ad blocking software.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Yep

Very annoying now

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
What the hell is going on? This forum is becoming more interrupted than an American sports game by adverts.

This post was brought to you with annoying screen changing pop up infusing nonsense.

May 16, 2016
I'm lucky, for some reason, I'm not getting the Pop Ups but the site is sluggish and there's occasional 'gaps' on the screen or the page stops and it has to close. I'm using an Android phone and have had no problems on the occasions I use my Tablet.

If I was at home and on my laptop, or start to get anything approaching Herald like levels and I'd most likely, simply not bother anymore.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It’s something we’re working on. Mind you all you have to do is to wait for a second and it loads up fine.

It’s not something we’re all used to that’s for sure. We are earning revenue though!

Aug 5, 2012
Gravesend - Kent
On tablet (Chrome) no problem just header and footer ads (which can be x'd out).
On Samsung Android phone no problems.
On desktop (Chrome) adblocker being used - no problems.

Seems to me the intrusiveness, or lack thereof, of adverts is dependant on the type of equipment being used or the OS.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
arrythewurzel":2hf7js5u said:
If I see that Lion King advert once more I swear I’m going to lose it! Grrrr ..

Me too!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":1dy5f9u0 said:
It’s something we’re working on. Mind you all you have to do is to wait for a second and it loads up fine.

It’s not something we’re all used to that’s for sure. I'm earning revenue though! ;)

Does it work like that, waiting a few seconds? It seems as if it just waits for me to make my move and then..... bang! I'm on the wrong page

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Here I am trying to catch up on my football team, and all this site can do is invite me to be part of the ‘pet family’ and ‘feel the joy’ by watching kinky bloody boots!