Adams calls supporters YOBS on Radio Devon | Page 19 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams calls supporters YOBS on Radio Devon

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
philmeboots":18b4ohoe said:
I just hope that we don’t have all this nonsense tomorrow night for the players sake. We need to be concentrating on three points not having a dig at our manager during the game. Everybody’s said their piece, now let’s get behind the win. It amazed me when “we get beat every week” could be heard on Saturday far louder than any of the positive chants through the game.

It's called gallows humour. "grim and ironic humour in a desperate or hopeless situation."

May 1, 2011
philmeboots":1iupix7y said:
I just hope that we don’t have all this nonsense tomorrow night for the players sake. We need to be concentrating on three points not having a dig at our manager during the game. Everybody’s said their piece, now let’s get behind the win. It amazed me when “we get beat every week” could be heard on Saturday far louder than any of the positive chants through the game.

It's a true chant mind, there is an easy way to stop it.

The fact you are so surprised may show you are out of touch with the majority of the fan base and how they are feeling.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Bristol Rich":3k1kjku5 said:
philmeboots":3k1kjku5 said:

The fact you are so surprised may show you are out of touch with the majority of the fan base and how they are feeling.

Majority? Based on what? A few people booing, a group of like-minded Pasoti contributors, one muted chant from the crowd?

You may well be right of course, but it's just another throwaway comment presented as fact.

A

andyr1963

Twenty one pages about an abrasive character that is our current Green Messiah. Twenty one pages :lol:
Some of the green army ARE yobs, the vast majority are decent fans. Twenty one pages. :funny:

Bring on Gillingham, lets give it another go :scarf:

Mar 23, 2008
Thomas Edwards":1xt490qi said:
Can't believe this has got to 21 pages.

Does anybody disagree some of our fans are yobs?

He's bang on the money and it's nothing personal because all fans have them.

Yobs with an "N" I say.
Does the fact that it's created so much discussion not tell you something? He's made probably the most divisive comments I've ever known from an Argyle whilst calling for unity, very odd and unhelpful.

May 1, 2011
Frank_Butcher":yctfucq8 said:
Bristol Rich":yctfucq8 said:
philmeboots":yctfucq8 said:

Majority? Based on what? A few people booing, a group of like-minded Pasoti contributors, one muted chant from the crowd?

You may well be right of course, but it's just another throwaway comment presented as fact.

Yes of course I could wrong on how the majority. I'm still surprised however that he is surprised about an ironic self mocking chant for a team that's won 2 in 20. Especially given the fact that we'd spent 45 minutes waiting for them to score.