Yann in court today | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yann in court today

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
justanotherfan":1em76kt9 said:
"Plymouth Argyle star"? Surely they meant Plymouth Argyle player?
Well we've just been promoted and only three players have played more minutes than him this season. It could and probably should be argued he has been one of the stars of the team.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Patrik":2zdhgk9d said:
The Doctor":2zdhgk9d said:
Given that Songo'o lives in Plymouth (Mannamead) and the alleged offences were committed in Plymouth (Mannamead Road) why is the case being heard in Bodmin? Is that normal? I have no idea about such things...

Think all motoring offences are dealt with there.

How's he going to get there if he isn't allowed to drive?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
GreenThing":2olxbtaj said:
Patrik":2olxbtaj said:
The Doctor":2olxbtaj said:
Given that Songo'o lives in Plymouth (Mannamead) and the alleged offences were committed in Plymouth (Mannamead Road) why is the case being heard in Bodmin? Is that normal? I have no idea about such things...

How's he going to get there if he isn't allowed to drive?
He should be okay if he's bought his insurance and sorted his licence out. Although we don't know what the licence offence was. Could have been driving on a provisional, in which case he'll be getting a lift. :)

C

CaffeineClubber

The driving offence could just be his driving licence listed an old address. If it were something more sinister like being expired or invalid I think the paper would have said.

Apr 6, 2009
I only saw Yann getting lifts since the court case, although clearly i've only seen him a handful of times.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
X Isle":3ludlslo said:
It can't help.

We can insure our cars, and only a tiny few can afford a Porsche. If you can afford the latter, you can afford the former.

You can get a used Boxster for the cost of a new Dacia Sandero so a lot of people who have cars could, in theory, afford to buy a Boxster. But insuring it as a young professional footballer? May cost as much as the car!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Patrik":z7jo58o1 said:
The Doctor":z7jo58o1 said:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Patrik":1hfkef2c said:
The Doctor":1hfkef2c said:

Could be to avoid the 'Ken Dodd Effect' on the jury/magistrates considering he is apparently now a 'super star'!

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Was it 0-2 with a couple of own goals by Songo ?