Will Carey Stay? | Page 51 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will Carey Stay?

Where do you think GC10 will be in season 2017/2018?

• Argyle

Votes: 104 41.3%
  • Sheffield United

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • Wigan

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Bradford

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Millwall

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Norwich

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Another club not mentioned above

Votes: 27 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Tony_Flags":2les2dyk said:
Stuart House":2les2dyk said:
Ffs any one else think it's a bit creepy stalking his young daughters you tube account to find out if he's staying or not.

Get s grip.

A PASOTI low point. Just wrong.

Not a P@SOTI low point, just a low point on the part of certain individuals.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
earl grey":3v06fh9l said:
Ade the green":3v06fh9l said:
plymouthboyuk":3v06fh9l said:
I cannot make out his daughter saying he's leaving in the video, can anybody?
If she does, and Carey has let her publish it, that's poor. I think he's better than that.

I can't hear anything on the video but twice on the comments when being asked about GC staying at HP the answers are that he doesn't like Plymouth. Nothing about offers or anything but simply that he doesn't like Plymouth and wants to leave.

So let him.

To be fair he has never looked thrilled with being here...body language off the pitch tells a story. Not in with the crowd either (miller, luke, songo'o, sawyer and a couple others who I forget)

Played like he cared tho.

Did you miss the video of him with Sonny Bradley at the Barbican? Not in with the crowd? :crazy:

He may have looked to cool for school at times, but that's because he is :cool:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Andy_S":2p06h465 said:
Tony_Flags":2p06h465 said:
Stuart House":2p06h465 said:
Ffs any one else think it's a bit creepy stalking his young daughters you tube account to find out if he's staying or not.

Get s grip.

The downside of social media.

FFS. If there was even the slightest possibility of him staying, this kind of behaviour is hardly going to help.

At football clubs, players, managers directors and staff come and go. GC has every right to choose his next employer. He should be allowed his and his family's privacy.

Embarrassing behaviour. It's only football after all.

Aug 5, 2016
Stalking?

The video is titled 'my Dad Graham Carey'. Therefore search for "Graham Carey" and it comes up in the top 10 videos.

Watch it, and his daughter says her Dad wants to sign for another club and doesn't like it at Plymouth.

That's quite significant insight.

As for 'stalking', the comments have been on there for a week before anyone even noticed. No-one is sat refreshing GC10's children's YouTube accounts for latest titbits.

As you all seem to be saying - get a grip.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Involved people know what's happening by now.

Whatever the outcome just get it sorted and move on. It's boring now

Jul 29, 2010
Mornin' all :yawn: (rubs eyes)...

...aaw borrox. it wasn't a dream, that did happen :thumbdown:

Oct 14, 2015
Nearly 60 pages on whether he's staying or not is all getting a bit desperate......seriously, it's time to move on and let what happens, happens....Children's YouTube accounts, Talk Radio clips, Barbican get togethers, My Aunties Next doors Uncle who knows GC favourite fishmonger.....come on leave it...

Jul 29, 2010
I don't think it's wrong for greens to be interested in the decision Welwyn, it is significant. Some of the methods being deployed now though have sunk below a reasonable level.

We'll know sooner rather than later and we can deal with whatever it throws up.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
tommy@argyle":vaftqr5f said:
Stuart House":vaftqr5f said:

Get s grip.

Spot on. It is bloody wrong. Grow up guys.

It is all part of the Argyle supporters' intrusion psyche. It ranks up there with our Japanese based supporter doorstepping Kagami to ask where his £1M telegraphic transfer to Argyle's bankers had disappeared all those years ago!

Jan 7, 2013
Knibbsworth":27rq1608 said:
Stalking?

The video is titled 'my Dad Graham Carey'. Therefore search for "Graham Carey" and it comes up in the top 10 videos.

Watch it, and his daughter says her Dad wants to sign for another club and doesn't like it at Plymouth.

That's quite significant insight.

As for 'stalking', the comments have been on there for a week before anyone even noticed. No-one is sat refreshing GC10's children's YouTube accounts for latest titbits.

As you all seem to be saying - get a grip.
Exactly this.. Stalking his daughter WTF are some of you ppl talking about?!

Oct 14, 2015
X Isle..it's gone to far now.thats the point I was trying to make...players report back Monday so we'll know then anyway

Sep 16, 2016
:thumbs:
cheshiregreen":2tjdbq08 said:
Andy_S":2tjdbq08 said:
Tony_Flags":2tjdbq08 said:
Stuart House":2tjdbq08 said:

Get s grip.

The downside of social media.

FFS. If there was even the slightest possibility of him staying, this kind of behaviour is hardly going to help.

At football clubs, players, managers directors and staff come and go. GC has every right to choose his next employer. He should be allowed his and his family's privacy.

Embarrassing behaviour. It's only football after all.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
driscollberg":5ntyxfy1 said:
but carey doesn't have a daughter...he has a little boy and a new born on the way.......

At 28yrs old that's about standard.....to have a daughter of 10/12 yrs old would have raised the odd eyebrow to be honest....cradle snatching come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.