Will Carey Stay? | Page 50 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will Carey Stay?

Where do you think GC10 will be in season 2017/2018?

• Argyle

Votes: 104 41.3%
  • Sheffield United

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • Wigan

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Bradford

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Millwall

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Norwich

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Another club not mentioned above

Votes: 27 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
LeonTheGreen":kwh78of5 said:
Only we could find out that our star player was most likely leaving through his daughters YouTube account.

Oh Plymouth Argyle, never change!

What a thoroughly stupid and infantile comment.

Why not think before you post?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ade the green":1etrf6x9 said:
PAFCMatt84":1etrf6x9 said:
PAFCMatt84":1etrf6x9 said:
In the comments for this he's apparently leaving...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO37PLDH6R0

Although the last comment from his daughter was a week ago, if this whole radio story about a change of heart is true there could still be hope...

What radio story? link and dates please.
4th post down Ade:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=99419&start=611

The whole programme is here:

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1497949200

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Ade the green":bpftcb74 said:
plymouthboyuk":bpftcb74 said:
I cannot make out his daughter saying he's leaving in the video, can anybody?
If she does, and Carey has let her publish it, that's poor. I think he's better than that.

I can't hear anything on the video but twice on the comments when being asked about GC staying at HP the answers are that he doesn't like Plymouth. Nothing about offers or anything but simply that he doesn't like Plymouth and wants to leave.

So let him.

To be fair he has never looked thrilled with being here...body language off the pitch tells a story. Not in with the crowd either (miller, luke, songo'o, sawyer and a couple others who I forget)

Played like he cared tho.

Aug 2, 2011
12 months ago we had a player called Reuben Reid he scored 20 + goals for us in the preceeding two seasons. For some his decision not to accept a new contract was a disaster to others it was a non event. Truth is whatever Carey decides to do will not change our world. Nice to keep him but good luck and thank you to him and his family if he goes.

No player is bigger than the club. We will do what we need to with or without GC 10 and that is exactly what happened when Reid departed.

Aug 15, 2008
Exactly. Do not think that DA has not a contingency plan and a list of replacements ready. Do not despair the king is dead and long live the king.

Jan 11, 2017
DC32dyHXgAEBlsC

This saga is not over yet!!!! (Not my photo btw)

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Stuart House":5jjhyu6s said:
Ffs any one else think it's a bit creepy stalking his young daughters you tube account to find out if he's staying or not.

Get s grip.

Very much so. If I was a player, I'd accept people doing it to me, but my children? Over the line.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Keepitgreen":1037xqxk said:
Ade the green":1037xqxk said:
PAFCMatt84":1037xqxk said:
PAFCMatt84":1037xqxk said:
In the comments for this he's apparently leaving...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO37PLDH6R0

Although the last comment from his daughter was a week ago, if this whole radio story about a change of heart is true there could still be hope...

What radio story? link and dates please.
4th post down Ade:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=99419&start=611

The whole programme is here:

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1497949200

well, i did try to get through all that. and even after all the advertisements and the banging on about Spurs what i actually heard about GC was NOTHING/NADA/NIENTE.
Nothing to see or hear here.

Jul 12, 2016
The longer this drags on the less I care what happens.If he wants to leave then so be it. All this hero worshipping is OTT and frankly quite embarrassing.

D

Darren Stoneman

I would rather we had a player who wants to play for PAFC rather than chase the £

Jul 29, 2010
I fear this odd but generally civil and jovial thread has taken a bit of a sinister nosedive with all this facetw@tter nonsense tonight. Come on guys, we're better than this.

I'm gonna turn in now and hope when I rub my weary eyes in the morning it has all gone away and I can put it down to a bad dream.

Feb 28, 2017
Stuart House":1js9xy16 said:
Ffs any one else think it's a bit creepy stalking his young daughters you tube account to find out if he's staying or not.

Get s grip.

Spot on. It is bloody wrong. Grow up guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.