Will Carey Stay? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will Carey Stay?

Where do you think GC10 will be in season 2017/2018?

• Argyle

Votes: 104 41.3%
  • Sheffield United

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • Wigan

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Bradford

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Millwall

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Norwich

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Another club not mentioned above

Votes: 27 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Biggs":rol3cxdb said:
I'm discounting every post that is a variation of 'I've heard...' or 'A friend of a friend...'.

In fact, probably best not to look at this thread at all.

We should ask them to move it to some form or rumours/conjecture forum.

Jul 21, 2016
Or we could just wait until the last game is over and he is ready to reveal his next move

Jan 12, 2009
I can confirm he hasn't decided what he's doing yet, he has plenty of offers including a good one from us, he's concentrating on Saturday then he's looking at it. A few championship sides are interested but whether their a good move for him and he will play is for him to decide. He and his family are heading back to Scotland for the summer to be with family but that is only for a break. He loves the club and his family love it down here so could go either way.

Apr 30, 2011
Nobby":va7d9i2a said:
Penmaster":va7d9i2a said:
I've heard that he is moving out of the house he is currently living in and going back back to Scotland as his Mrs is missing home.

They went back to Scotland last summer too.

Great post.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Penmaster":3v631sxo said:
Nobby":3v631sxo said:
Penmaster":3v631sxo said:
I've heard that he is moving out of the house he is currently living in and going back back to Scotland as his Mrs is missing home.

Great post.

Thanks Penmaster. Thought about it for a long time, glad it lived up to the expectations.

Sep 15, 2012
Nobby":3nx8ha96 said:
Penmaster":3nx8ha96 said:
Nobby":3nx8ha96 said:
Penmaster":3nx8ha96 said:

Great post.

Thanks Penmaster. Thought about it for a long time, glad it lived up to the expectations.

I thought she'd be Mrs Carey not Mrs Home

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Qoo3939L":1weae8y3 said:
Nobby":1weae8y3 said:
Penmaster":1weae8y3 said:
Nobby":1weae8y3 said:
Penmaster":1weae8y3 said:

Great post.

I thought she'd be Mrs Carey not Mrs Home
evening colin from morrocco.i think graham will sign for us.see you soon mate,steve

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
davie nine":3qbeloa2 said:
What happened to the 4 year contract with Sheffield United at £15k per week, Steve?

That would be a tough call.

15k ... yeh, but Sheffield ... yeh, but 15k ... but Sheffield ... but 15k ... but SHEFFIELD! ... but 15k ... rinse, repeat.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
As James Brent has stated quite openly that he would hate for GC10 to line up against us in league one I'd assume we will match any sensible offers or accept he'll leave us for Championship or above.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Ade the green":3e63otxy said:
As James Brent has stated quite openly that he would hate for GC10 to line up against us in league one I'd assume we will match any sensible offers or accept he'll leave us for Championship or above.

That's pretty much my take on it Ade, I just hope he doesn't settle for a struggling lower Championship team when he could stay here and be the mainstay of our team for Years to come and be an integral part of us getting back to the Championship?

I totally understand he needs to put his family first, we all do, I just hope he sees us a viable option and Argyle offer him something he would at least consider.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
His next deal is likely to be his most lucrative one yet.

He's 27, a free agent, had a storming promotion winning season and rightly deserves to be financially rewarded with his biggest contract to date.

For me he's gone.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Tugboat":2yxu6hbs said:
His next deal is likely to be his most lucrative one yet.

He's 27, a free agent, had a storming promotion winning season and rightly deserves to be financially rewarded with his biggest contract to date.

For me he's gone.

I concur.

Good luck to him. Derek will find a replacement I'm sure.

Mar 21, 2006
I think GC10 is going to be incredibly difficult to replace. We have nobody else in the team who can influence games like him. If he goes we will miss him badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.