Ryan Edwards (Signed - confirmed) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Edwards (Signed - confirmed)

Jan 3, 2013
Peter":2i2za6si said:
Welcome aboard Ryan.

Reading this thread I summise that he has been signed to replace Carey in case Bradley is convicted for Songo's misdemeanour.

Eh? Doesn't name sense

May 22, 2016
Peter":1ojwk1b2 said:
Welcome aboard Ryan.

Reading this thread I summise that he has been signed to replace Carey in case Bradley is convicted for Songo's misdemeanour.

Sums it up perfectly. :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

Jan 27, 2012
This is more like it from Argyle.

At last a player that is highly rated by their current club, instead of the substitutes and rejects that the club has been signing in recent years (including the two close-season signings).

Dec 21, 2015
gaspargomez":1sr5y5og said:

At last a player that is highly rated by their current club, instead of the substitutes and rejects that the club has been signing in recent years (including the two close-season signings).

WTF!!

your criticising the team that just won promotion....

Building a good squad is not all about who pays the most money its about getting the right players in to fit the plan and within a budget

get a grip

May 11, 2017
Great Yarmouth
Another good signing! Already very excited about the upcoming season. All 3 signings have a point to prove and I'm sure that Adams will get the best out of them!

Any thoughts on what the next signing could be?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
gaspargomez":3vvjpc4m said:

Like Sonny Bradley and David Fox last season, then.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
And Ross County reject Graham Carey.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
GreatYarmouthGreen":ua5ktx8z said:
Another good signing! Already very excited about the upcoming season. All 3 signings have a point to prove and I'm sure that Adams will get the best out of them!

Any thoughts on what the next signing could be?

Ginger Rogers is joining Argyle's girl majorettes for pre-match entertainment! To be serious, I would very much hope it will be a player, who was offered a renewing contract, who has kept the Club in limbo, since the end of the Season.

Aug 5, 2016
davie nine":3up21cqv said:
gaspargomez":3up21cqv said:

Sonny Bradley was neither a substitute nor a reject - he was the Crawley captain who turned down their contract offer to join us.

Jan 27, 2012
Knibbsworth":118ejq3m said:
Sonny Bradley was neither a substitute nor a reject - he was the Crawley captain who turned down their contract offer to join us.

Its good to sign players that are highly regarded by their current clubs and in demand.

Look down Argyle's released list and it is mainly the players that were unsuccesful at previous clubs.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Knibbsworth":h26lk988 said:
davie nine":h26lk988 said:
gaspargomez":h26lk988 said:

I don't know where you got your information from, but he told us, at Senior Greens, that he was not offered a new contract at Crawley and the only offer he had received was from Eastleigh in the National League until he was contacted by Derek Adams.

Jan 4, 2006
St Austell
I noticed on Soccerbase that he received a staggering 13 yellow cards last season! None against us though. Just as well, as otherwise he'd have heard the chant "dirty northern b*****d" ringing out.