Reuben - to Pompey (Cook - "No deal") | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reuben - to Pompey (Cook - "No deal")

C

Cobi Budge.

I value Reuben, he's a very important player, I just don't feel that losing him now would be the end of the world, he's not Plymouth Argyle, he's part of a team, granted he's one of those who is harder to replace than others, but everything wouldn't crumble before our eyes if he left. He's a very good player and I'm a big fan but he's not the holy grail of football, if he were he'd be at a higher level.

But irrelevant anyway as he won't leave.

Mar 21, 2008
Now I'm worried

I'll be annoyed if we dismantle a promising team by letting our main striker go to a rival in the league so late in the transfer window that we can't replace him, that'd be a massive naive mistake and kill any optimism around the club at the same time.

Sep 2, 2008
Rob_GT4":3ur7qcbl said:
Now I'm worried

I'll be annoyed if we dismantle a promising team by letting our main striker go to a rival in the league so late in the transfer window that we can't replace him, that'd be a massive naive mistake and kill any optimism around the club at the same time.

I reckon it could be a means to an end. Adams has been talking about getting one more loan in so maybe if we get a fee we can afford a decent loanee. Also, Reuben would be happier as I'm sure he'll get a bigger wad at Pompey.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
None whatsoever. Ignore it.

C

Cobi Budge.

@rumours231: Hearing Leyton Orient are trying to sign Reuben Reid from Plymouth if Jobi mcanuff leaves #lofc

@TransferCentre9: Peterborough United are set to make a £500k bid for Reuben Reid of Plymouth Argyle

@southender78: Southend in talks with Reuben Reid

Not just Pompey by the looks of it. Make of these tweets what you will. I don't think he'll go & it's probably all nonsense but let's hope that if he does, we have enough time to replace him.

Mar 14, 2009
Cobi Budge.":28q0v3wr said:
@rumours231: Hearing Leyton Orient are trying to sign Reuben Reid from Plymouth if Jobi mcanuff leaves #lofc

@TransferCentre9: Peterborough United are set to make a £500k bid for Reuben Reid of Plymouth Argyle

@southender78: Southend in talks with Reuben Reid

Not just Pompey by the looks of it. Make of these tweets what you will. I don't think he'll go & it's probably all nonsense but let's hope that if he does, we have enough time to replace him.

Have you not learned that Twitter is full of people with nothing better to do than make themselves feel slightly more important than their actual social standing.

Thanks to 24 hour sports news we need speculation to fill social media. However, at the same time the rise of the internet troll has taken to the same social media meaning most of what you read will always be BS. Take that tweet regarding Peterborough. Reid is in the last year of his contract and there is no way you would get that type of money for him. Look what we got for Houlrane with 1 year left going to a league one outfit.