"Proper" Argyle Green!! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

"Proper" Argyle Green!!

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Pettgreen":2aoy64p5 said:
The green on the Sunday independent shirt from the 80's for me. The one Sir Thomas of Tynan scored many a goal in. :nworthy:

So what shade is "Pettgreen"? :whistle:

D

DuncMcRae

I tried looking it up on twitter but #GreenArgyle is all about bicycles.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
samjones":hciu9vvo said:
Are we going to get pictures of people's lucky green pants soon ? WTF

Bleddy typical!

Spoil the surprise why don't you!!

:lol:

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I agree with Argyle Sy earlier in the thread. The Ivor Jones sponsored kit is my favourite. Nice green with black pinstripes and Garry Nelson inside it.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
If it has to be light green then it has to be the Sunday Independent Umbro Kit or the Adidas from lat 70's early 80's for me
I still have the ivor shirt but it has national and provincial as sponsor from when I was 12 and this was my first shirt supporting argyle so should be my favourite but it isnt

Apr 1, 2017
You lot need to consult Gok Wann you bunch of fairies,ooh oooh no I don't like that shade of green it doesn't go with the players variable skin tone.
I would watch Argyle play in red and white stripes as long as they were successful in fact that would be pleasantly ironic.

MAN up u lot !!!!!!!

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Ian H":1xd69kwo said:
You lot need to consult Gok Wann you bunch of fairies,ooh oooh no I don't like that shade of green it doesn't go with the players variable skin tone.
I would watch Argyle play in red and white stripes as long as they were successful in fact that would be pleasantly ironic.

MAN up u lot !!!!!!!

Red and white stripes? Wash your mouth out!

Jul 29, 2010
Thanks for that Ian.

If success is all you are interested in then I suggest you follow the majority of Janners and adopt a 'foreign' premiership side and pledge loyalty to them. Some of them play in red too.

It wouldn't be Argyle if they weren't green. Colours, badges, the name and their fans are what maketh a football club. Colours don't matter to you, that's your choice. I suspect you are in a very small minority.

Now to your questionable references to masculinity...i've had a look at my back and there were no wings, i've had a look in my pants and all was present and correct. So despite being passionately protective of Argyle's identity I am not a "fairy" and i'm quite "man" enough thank you.

While we're checking things, might I suggest you check your shoes for giant feet, your mouth for oversized teeth and your surroundings for evidence of a bridge above your head :wink:

Apr 1, 2017
Which would you prefer Mr X a reasonable level of success or eternal happiness in the perfect shade of green ?

Oct 21, 2015
Ian... you do not care if Argyle play in red and white ?????.......your pasoti joining date of April 1st says it all....an April fool.

Jul 29, 2010
The latter, every time.

If Argyle did a 'Vincent Tan', I would end my association until MY club's colours, nickname and badge were restored.

Success for success' sake is not something I believe in, it is not remotely worth prostituting our traditions and identity for.

I have proudly followed Argyle round the country, on more occasions than not fully aware that we had no chance of winning the game. You put those hard miles and ridiculous expense in because you are following your tribe and your tribe is bound intrinsically to your tribes flag. In football terms that's your shirt, your colours.

Take them away and you take away the club.

PS - i'm indulging your trollery, but I know what you are doing :wink:

Apr 1, 2017
Mr X, I may be many things in the minds of others but a troll I am not wind up merchant maybe but that's for you to decide, but you guys seriously need another close season hobby if the stress of nothing more to do on a Saturday afternoon is bringing out the feminine side in you.

Dark Green, Light Green oh my! maybe something in between Sir.

Apr 1, 2017
raffertymariner":1wfen76w said:
Ian... you do not care if Argyle play in red and white ?????.......your pasoti joining date of April 1st says it all....an April fool.
Ah RM I like a researcher.