Promotion sealed at Pompey!! | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Promotion sealed at Pompey!!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Welwyn Pilgrim":3gyeotgh said:
Ideally....draw tomorrow then a win at HP Easter Monday in front of our fans.....Tomorrow will be tough I fear and play like we did last Saturday and I can see a 2 or 3 goal defeat...

You may well be right about a 2 or 3 goal defeat but consider our last 4 away games.

Mansfield 'hammered' us 0-2, we drew with Wycombe in a 'game of 2 halves', Doncaster 'slaughtered' us 0-1 and Crawley 'passed us off the park' 1-2.

I suppose our exceptional luck will run out soon but we only have 3 more away matches to play and we have already 'sneaked' 13 wins.

Mar 10, 2007
davie nine":uij0tq1u said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":uij0tq1u said:
Ideally....draw tomorrow then a win at HP Easter Monday in front of our fans.....Tomorrow will be tough I fear and play like we did last Saturday and I can see a 2 or 3 goal defeat...

You may well be right about a 2 or 3 goal defeat but consider our last 4 away games.

Mansfield 'hammered' us 0-2, we drew with Wycombe in a 'game of 2 halves', Doncaster 'slaughtered' us 0-1 and Crawley 'passed us off the park' 1-2.

I suppose our exceptional luck will run out soon but we only have 3 more away matches to play and we have already 'sneaked' 13 wins.

Sooner Pasoti gets a like button, the better! :scarf:

G

GreenMike1984

To be fair some people have over dramatised possible trouble tomorrow but on the other hand you can expect their will be a very hostile atmosphere aimed at our fans/team inside and outside the ground because of previous meetings like the play off result and the fact
both sets of supporters have their hooligan elements that will no doubt be out in force for this looking for things to kick off but at same time their will be a massive police presence in attendance and if just keep your head down and don't attract bother then you don't need to worry anyway do you
what matters most is that it's going to be a great game, cracking atmosphere and hopefully promotion will be all but sealed.
I personally think we will win due to our away form and the way we have consistently performed in the big games this season, so here's hoping for another 3 points and a party for the GREEN ARMY!!!

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
0 - 0 written all over. Both teams Pompey home and argyle away concede very few goals respectively.

TBH I would settle for a draw as we currently need 4 pts to guarantee promotion and this is our hardest game.
Would leave us 1 win from 4 games

E

Ed east stand

Just wanted to say all the very best for tomorrow folks. I have watched your progress since Derek became your manager and you signed quite a few former Ross County players and its great to see you doing so well.
Enjoy your day.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Sooner Pasoti gets a like button, the better!

You mean like this

images

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ed east stand":106ey848 said:
Just wanted to say all the very best for tomorrow folks. I have watched your progress since Derek became your manager and you signed quite a few former Ross County players and its great to see you doing so well.
Enjoy your day.

images

(thanks for the 'button' Ottowa!!)