PASOTI and what it stands for. | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PASOTI and what it stands for.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
PlymOdi":m5i2zw2n said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":m5i2zw2n said:
PlymOdi":m5i2zw2n said:
Balham_Green":m5i2zw2n said:
Ghost":m5i2zw2n said:
I've just had a look at Free Chat. I see that John Lloyd and LG post on there regularly. Whatever happened to them on here? I used to enjoy their posts.

John Lloyd has been banned! Must have been a very naughty boy. The only real issue I have with Pasoti is some folk are too sensitive. If somebody taks nonsense I call them out but that is not seen as acceptable. Neither is criticiisng the team by most people. However if we all agreed with each other and there wasn't some controversy then it would be a dull site. I dont believe (hope) I havent crossed the line in to personal abuse but its a passionate cause - poor excuse I know.

How on earth did John manage to get banned? :/ Very reasonable fan in my opinion.

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=96418

He's one of the good guys, it's a shame isn't it?

Strange one to me. He was indeed one of the good guys on here.
Surprised the admins are concerned with what is said elsewhere, especially on a site known as unreliable. I wouldn't lose sleep over what other people say if it isn't true.

Going back to when he was banned, which was a while ago now, he was asked to remove posts which were libellous against this site. He refused stating that old chestnut 'free speech'. He's now removing posts which involve some petty name calling, which suggests that free speech is a luxury afforded to some but not others.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
PlymOdi":2lji8k4v said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":2lji8k4v said:
PlymOdi":2lji8k4v said:
Balham_Green":2lji8k4v said:
Ghost":2lji8k4v said:
I've just had a look at Free Chat. I see that John Lloyd and LG post on there regularly. Whatever happened to them on here? I used to enjoy their posts.

John Lloyd has been banned! Must have been a very naughty boy. The only real issue I have with Pasoti is some folk are too sensitive. If somebody taks nonsense I call them out but that is not seen as acceptable. Neither is criticiisng the team by most people. However if we all agreed with each other and there wasn't some controversy then it would be a dull site. I dont believe (hope) I havent crossed the line in to personal abuse but its a passionate cause - poor excuse I know.

How on earth did John manage to get banned? :/ Very reasonable fan in my opinion.

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=96418

He's one of the good guys, it's a shame isn't it?

Strange one to me. He was indeed one of the good guys on here.
Surprised the admins are concerned with what is said elsewhere, especially on a site known as unreliable. I wouldn't lose sleep over what other people say if it isn't true.

So you have a loon claiming that I have had him thrown off an Etihad flight at Heathrow causing £1000's of expense and he keeps repeating it.

You wouldn't lose sleep over that eh?

Utter rubbish.

PS When that was complained about, the answer back was 'I can't remove it as he obviously believes it to be true'???!!!!!!