Luton | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luton

Dec 3, 2005
davie nine":bljsirmb said:
Referee is Darren Drysdale, RAF sergeant from Lincoln.

Only 12 games this season starting in December. 39 yellows, 2 reds.

Last Argyle game v AFC Wimbledon (1-2) 9th April 2016.

Dare I say I used to be an RAF Referee, along time ago, sadly never reached these dizzy heights :)

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Tickets still available online

Feb 2, 2007
Worcester_Pilgrim":23ohvwrv said:
Parking seems to be in short supply from what I have seen. Anybody been to Luton before and have any recommendations?

Ensure you have body armour.

Remember the landlord of one of the locals on a previous visit lamenting only a catastrophic explosion could "fix Luton". Hard to disagree based on what I saw that night.

Good luck all!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Worcester_Pilgrim":1pf78gi4 said:
Parking seems to be in short supply from what I have seen. Anybody been to Luton before and have any recommendations?
Not much advice on the Football Ground Guide:

Please note that there is a residents only parking scheme in operation near to the ground, so you will have to travel a little further away to find street parking.

Luton Town

Jul 25, 2006
Leighton Buzzard
nick_PASTIE":26d3wmgz said:
Worcester_Pilgrim":26d3wmgz said:

Remember the landlord of one of the locals on a previous visit lamenting only a catastrophic explosion could "fix Luton". Hard to disagree based on what I saw that night.

Good luck all!
There was a big explosion at Kenilworth Rd recently - did half a million pounds worth of improvements :shocked:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Luton itself and Kenilworth Road are dumps yes, but I enjoy the away day because it's got some character to it, prefer visiting Luton than visiting one of the retail park lego stadiums 10 miles from the actual cities that seem to be springing up everywhere.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
(I'm)Stranded":a8m1boxl said:
nick_PASTIE":a8m1boxl said:
Worcester_Pilgrim":a8m1boxl said:

Good luck all!
There was a big explosion at Kenilworth Rd recently - did half a million pounds worth of improvements :shocked:

Did it smash the double glazed conservatory exhibition opposite what went as the main stand?

May 14, 2016
If you want somewhere safe to park, we used the railway station multistorey last season. About 20 minutes walk from the ground, but at least you get to see some of Luton.

May 25, 2016
Fellow pilgrim looking for a spare coach ticket or ride up to Luton. Will pay share of petrol etc.

Any takers?

- t

Sep 25, 2010
Sean":2xex8vub said:
If you want somewhere safe to park, we used the railway station multistorey last season. About 20 minutes walk from the ground, but at least you get to see some of Luton.
Do you really want to see some of Luton

May 25, 2016
Dorsetrumour":3gvxpjhn said:
Anyone who would like a lift to and from Luton this weekend from Bristol DM me..... Arriving in Luton at 1:30pm.

Cheers then! :scarf: :scarf:

Bit of a nightmare, I'm coming up from Plymouth and there's no coaches. I could get a train up to Bristol and go from there?

Let me know if this sounds feasible.
-T

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Vampires11":11rkttva said:
Been to Estadio da Luz recently.........is that a lego stadium??? If it is, can we have one???

I'm not referring to new builds in general, many modern stadiums are fantastic because they've been built with real character, such as Brighton's Lamex stadium.

By Lego, I'm referring more to Shrewsbury Chesterfield, Colchester etc, even Leicester and Southampton as well at a higher level. Just boring symmetrical stadiums without a much of a soul.