Luton | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luton

Feb 24, 2008
Just got my ticket online ! No problems !

Love going to Luton. Makes wherever you live seem positively lovely.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Cobi Budge":2y4x7qle said:
Far more of a must win for Luton than ourselves, I'd be happy for us to go fairly defensive, be gritty and get a point.
How I see it too. In any game against top 8 teams - at their place - a point is a really decent result. 4 points against Luton and Donny would be priceless, 2 would be decent. Where we perhaps spoil it is the 0 points against bottom-half sides at home!

Jan 12, 2009
This will be a extremely tough game, our favourite Gareth ainsworth said there the best team they've played this season and my Doncaster supporting friend was really impressed with them last weekend and said donny were lucky to get a point. Big strong hard working side full of pace, Hylton although I don't like him is the best striker in the league in my opinion, let's hope Bradley keeps him quiet.

Be great to have sarcevic back for this one

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Greetings from snowy Bansko, Bulgaria.

Just to reiterate, because of my location I went online to E ticketing this morning to order my tickets and to my dismay was showing sold out. Nothing on PAFC confirming this so actually rang the TO and within 5 minutes was off the phone and hopefully my 4 tickets will be in the post tonight :scarf:

So check with TO before giving up on getting tickets COYG :thumbs:

Mar 3, 2012
Looking for a lift for 3 of us from Plymouth if anyone has any spare seats?

Happy to pay fuel etc...a pint as well :)

Feb 18, 2017
Be interesting to see how react to a few poor results - hopefully not capitulate like last year

One point from bottom two is not good

13 points from last 24 - need a couple of wins but take a draw

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
With the Blackpool game being rearranged it's funny how the next five fixtures have worked out because they are the same five games we had at the start of the season in August starting with Luton.

Although the games are in a slightly different order we had defeats against Luton and Carlisle and wins Notts County, Mansfield and Blackpool.

Would nine points from a possible 15 against the same teams with the same results be acceptable now? It would mean Luton and Carlisle gaining on us.

Jul 3, 2013
PL2 3DQ":2zicsi0a said:
With the Blackpool game being rearranged it's funny how the next five fixtures have worked out because they are the same five games we had at the start of the season in August starting with Luton.

Although the games are in a slightly different order we had defeats against Luton and Carlisle and wins Notts County, Mansfield and Blackpool.

Would nine points from a possible 15 against the same teams with the same results be acceptable now? It would mean Luton and Carlisle gaining on us.

Carlise have to play Portsmouth, Plymouth, Luton and Mansfield in their next 5 games. However, the best result for us woul be for Carlise to beat both Portsmouth and Luton with us getting 3 points against them. Luton and Portsmouth have the easiest run ins after that.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Referee is Darren Drysdale, RAF sergeant from Lincoln.

Only 12 games this season starting in December. 39 yellows, 2 reds.

Last Argyle game v AFC Wimbledon (1-2) 9th April 2016.

Nov 26, 2011
Anyone who would like a lift to and from Luton this weekend from Bristol DM me..... Arriving in Luton at 1:30pm.

Cheers then! :scarf: :scarf: